Are CapitalOne really this stupid?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5012 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope that is the next letter I get from Capquest. Slightly less colourful that the first, but I'm aiming for the full set.;)

Nationwide-A&L-Halifax 1-Student Loans Company-NatWest-Virgin Media-Link-Capital One ALL WON!

Thames Credit -statute barred sent 13/11/08

BCW- prove debt letter- 14/08/08

Apex- CCA 14/08/08

Redcats UK- SAR 14/04/09

Call Serve- CCA 14/08/08

Littlewoods- no CCA letter 03/09/08- Lowells now

Wescot- CCA 19/9/08

Capital One/Debitas- now with Lowells

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All information has been obtained from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

Oh my - a "Quality and Assurance" Officer! That will be a pal of Lowell's "Licensed Field Agent" and MDB's "Personal Profiler". I expect they double up as tea boys when they are not too busy assuring, fielding and profiling!:-D

Looks to me like that complaints proceedure was just type up in a few minutes by someone in the office.

DCA's dont have proper compliants proceedures - they only have a "pay up now" department :rolleyes:

Dont forget Moorcraps Pre Court Division and Worst Crudits Pre Statutory Demand Department.

Quality and Assurance are not two words one would normally use in a conversation about DCAs.

Here's how stupid Capital One are - ring them from a new number but do not enter your account number or talk to anyone... Result: Endless call-backs from their National Lottery Dialling Machine :(

On a related note, same person has had 30 silent calls out of 35 in the last week.

The BidsterMeister

Helper of the hapless and hopeless...

Here's how stupid Capital One are - ring them from a new number but do not enter your account number or talk to anyone... Result: Endless call-backs from their National Lottery Dialling Machine :(

On a related note, same person has had 30 silent calls out of 35 in the last week.

Ring them from every public telephone you pass. That should confuse them

No idea, sorry. I'm still with Capquest. I am waiting for them to return the account to Capital One though...;)

Nationwide-A&L-Halifax 1-Student Loans Company-NatWest-Virgin Media-Link-Capital One ALL WON!

Apex- CCA 14/08/08

Redcats UK- SAR 14/04/09

Call Serve- CCA 14/08/08

Wescot- CCA 19/9/08

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All information has been obtained from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

I haven't got anything from Lowells yet- a new DCA letter to add to my incredible collection! I almost look forward to it. I've dealt with MH though- bunch of losers (well they were with me).

Apex- CCA 14/08/08

Redcats UK- SAR 14/04/09

Call Serve- CCA 14/08/08

Wescot- CCA 19/9/08

Subbing. Shame Capquest have given up, I was enjoying watching them digging deeper into that hole!

BTONBADGER vs

HSBC Current Account - Settled £400 and closed acccount.

Egg Loan - Settled £106.32

Nat West Current Account - full resolution thanks to BCOB's. Refund of £5k unfair charges and interest plus £80 compensation.

Hi Zazen warrior! This thread has been very interesting and helpful! Thanks for link to it !Waiting with interest to see what next DCA they set on you!

Im happy to help with support and my own opinions but as i have no legal qualifications If I offer any thoughts to your problems please take it as from my life experience only and not of any legal standing. Always take further advice from the legal experts in your final action,

I'm reading your thread since start and enjoyed very much. I've bit of a problem with Capquest and was scared too much...lost sleep but then found CAG and my life changed

since I changed my address never heard from them...I guess its just a matter for them to find my new place...but this time I'm ready to fight back....

keep it up...

Yep- I had a phone call from yesterday... before I even got the letter from Capquest saying they had dropped my hot potato- sorry, account.

Now I have also received a B*******s hash from Cap1, not even pretending to be a CCA! AAAARRRGHH.

I really hate them now.

Apex- CCA 14/08/08

Redcats UK- SAR 14/04/09

Call Serve- CCA 14/08/08

Wescot- CCA 19/9/08

If I manage to speak to them this time, I will disavow any knowledge of them and anything else they say- therefore will not answer any security questions.

If they proceed I will amend the letter sent to Capquest- it was effective then, hopefully it will do the trick her as well.

Can I just say how nice it is to have someone else in exactly the same cog in the machine, ZW. It's very reassuring!

Apex- CCA 14/08/08

Redcats UK- SAR 14/04/09

Call Serve- CCA 14/08/08

Wescot- CCA 19/9/08

I'm also having dealings with CapQuest and Mrs Lisa Slater lol. One is also with Capital One which is my OH's. CapQuest claim to have bought the debt and i'm still awaiting proof of this by a letter of authority from the original debt, and still waiting on the CCA's to be sent to me. The time is up on the 23rd of this month. Then i will then send them a nice letter telling them that the time for them to supply the CCA's etc has expired and any further action will not be axcepted and will result me taking this matter to County Court and also reporting them to the FOS yet again as well as TS

Cases won.

Littlewoods, Moorecroft,Nationwide £923.12 written off

CapQuest Debt Recovery

£687.34 written off OH

Reliable Collections

£2076.11 too be written off OH

Egg

£317.38 Charges paid back and cheque for £250.64 p for myself

If i have been any help to you tip my scales

I've typed out the letter they sent me in my thread- no CCA, just terms and conditions. I just hope that's all they have!

Apex- CCA 14/08/08

Redcats UK- SAR 14/04/09

Call Serve- CCA 14/08/08

Wescot- CCA 19/9/08