LITTLEWOODS - CCCS - Moorcroft Debt Recovery

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5856 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have had a DMP with CCCS for 2 years. All was well. Recently Littlewoods have been phoning me every 2 hours for money. This debt is being paid to Moorcroft Debt Recovery through CCCS. Moorcroft acknowledge they are collecting the money and tell me they have written to Littlewoods and are awaiting their reply. I have spoken to Littlewoods and they say that they have not been paid for 8 months and they have no record of the debt being transferred to Moorcroft. Littlewoods refuse to call Moorcroft and Vice Versa. CCCS just say tell them they cannot call and tell them that, I have done that and they still call every 2 hours. I have caller display and so I know its them, yesterday they called after 9.00 pm.

I am continuing to pay to CCCS - and have written to them to clear up the matter. They are not offering a solution.

PLEASE HELP they are driving me to distraction.

Hi,

Send them this letter, edit it to suit, PRINT your name, don't sign it:

Your Street

Town

City

Postcode

DATE HERE

Company Name

Road

Town

City / County

Postcode

Re: Harassment by telephone

ACCOUNT NUMBER: XXXXXXX

Dear Sirs

I am writing in relation to the quantity and frequency of telephone calls that I have received from your company, which I deem to be personally harassing.

I have verbally requested that these stop, but I am still receiving calls. (Delete if necessary)

I now require all further correspondence from your company to be made in writing only.

I am of the view that your continued harassment of me by telephone puts you in breach of Section 40 of the Administration of Justice Act 1970, and the Protection from Harassment Act 1997.

If you continue to harass me by telephone, you will also be in breach of the Communications Act (2003) s.127 and I will report you to OFCOM, Trading Standards and The Office of Fair Trading, meaning that you will be liable to a substantial fine.

Be advised that any further telephone calls from your company will be recorded. (**Even if you don‘t yet have recording equipment!!**)

Yours faithfully,

[NAME HERE]

PV :-)

• Haha 1

LOWELLS-Stat Demand Set Aside-No CCA & Statute Barred-£1800-Gone Away-April 2008

Scotcall on behalf of Cabot-£2200-no CCA returned to Cabot-file closed-March 2009

Cabot-Court Claim issued despite no CCA and Stat Barred-Claim discontinued-March 2009

IF I HAVE BEEN HELPFUL PLEASE CLICK MY SCALES. :)

Thanks for the reply. The letter is now winging its way to them.

Does anyone have any idea how I get them all to talk to each other and sort this mess out?

I am paying the debt off through CCCS to Moorcroft who Littlewoods sent the debt to, but Littlewoods now say they have no record of that and keep adding charges. Moorcroft accept they are receiving money for that account but refuse to contact Littlewoods again.

Shall I stop the payment to Moorcroft and hope they then contact Littlewoods to settle it between them?????