4 Defaults for same New Look Store Card HELP!!!!!

animal_lover

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4877 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I recieved my credit file from CallCredit yesturday and as i was looking through it i noticed i had 4 accounts which had defaults for the same New Look store card but different account numbers.:o

I took out the first New Look store card on the 25th August 2004 who at the time were owned by GE Capital the account was closed as being settled on the 2nd April 2005 As i had lost my card and was reissued with a new one and according to my file another account on the 3rd June 2005 this account was also closed as settled on the 11th January 2006 because Ikano bought them over. i was then given another card and another account by Ikano (now this is the confusing part) on the 24th May 2006 and yet again i lost my card so the account was closed as settled on the 10TH JULY 2004 and was issued with another account and card on the 24th September 2005 which is now closed as satisfied due to me being out of work for with illness for nearly a year.

Is there anything i can do to change this as my credit file is all over the place i have multiple debts and defaults for the same company and i'm still waiting to recieve my reports from Experian and Equifax. Maybe be able to remove any of them or something seen as i have two defaults for both accounts and all that changed was my account number as i lost the cards.

Any help would be great :confused::)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...