Help! MBNA Agreements are they enforcable

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5859 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

I'll bump this so that someone who has an answer will see it...

don't worry, if the site's busy it sometimes takes a little while for the right person to come along...

PV :-)

LOWELLS-Stat Demand Set Aside-No CCA & Statute Barred-£1800-Gone Away-April 2008

Scotcall on behalf of Cabot-£2200-no CCA returned to Cabot-file closed-March 2009

Cabot-Court Claim issued despite no CCA and Stat Barred-Claim discontinued-March 2009

IF I HAVE BEEN HELPFUL PLEASE CLICK MY SCALES. :)

Hi letitbeme

If the 2 pages are the front and back of the same document then it is enforceable - it has your name, address and signature and all the prescribed terms are in the narrow box on the right labelled "finacial and related conditions"

• Haha 2

Thanks for the reply, thought nobody wanted to help, I’m new to all this so forgive my ignorance but what is the word bump refer to - Have just had a ccj set aside and am trying to see how my situation stands up

b.u.m.p.= Bring Up My Post

PV:-)

LOWELLS-Stat Demand Set Aside-No CCA & Statute Barred-£1800-Gone Away-April 2008

Scotcall on behalf of Cabot-£2200-no CCA returned to Cabot-file closed-March 2009

Cabot-Court Claim issued despite no CCA and Stat Barred-Claim discontinued-March 2009

IF I HAVE BEEN HELPFUL PLEASE CLICK MY SCALES. :)

Hi there

On the face of it , the agreement looks ok,

however, i need to refresh on a few regulations as the prescribed terms appear to be afforded less prominence than other info and i cant remember for sure what effect that would have.

bear with me and i will take a looksy

i havent had the chance to revisit the regs,

but, can i ask, as the document that they sent is sat in front of you, can you easily read the Financial particulars coloum on the right hand side of page 2?

i really stress that you need to be able to read the small print

if you cant then you have grounds to challenge it