ge money got repossesion

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5860 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all well what a rage i had this morning got two letters from the court sayingthey had given ge money reposession of my home after i paid the arrears before the court date. i rang and paid over the phone and was told reposession would be cancelled so obviously i did not go to court Why would I? So apparently there was a hearing to which their representative was there but the defendant (me) was not. So the judge granted them reposession order. To say i am raging is an understatement. For one I have been taken to court when i should not have been.2, as a result i was not there to defend myself.I have not even rang them yet as i think i should write threatening them with a solicitor.

make an application for the order to be dismissed or they will use it whenever you get into arreas take the payment date and all corespondence and ask for your costs and that there costs for the hearing not be allowed

You should make an urgent representation to the court and tell them that the person on the phone told you that repossession hearing would be cancelled, but in all honesty it was a bit late to cancel and unless you heard from the court you should have turned up. I will ask someone that is more experienced in these matters to come and take a look

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Lula v Abbey (2) - Settled

Lula v Abbey (3) - Stayed

Hi there, you need to make an application to the court on a form N244 which you can download here Her Majesty's Courts Service - Home. Select Forms and Guidance from the menu on the left hand side and enter N244 in the box.

If you need help with the form I will walk you through it, particularly Part C where it is important to have the correct information.

Kind Regards

Ell-enn

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

You should make an urgent representation to the court and tell them that the person on the phone told you that repossession hearing would be cancelled, but in all honesty it was a bit late to cancel and unless you heard from the court you should have turned up. I will ask someone that is more experienced in these matters to come and take a look

Re quote should i phone ge money? I am really annoyed with them i would have gone to the court or at least sent a letter.also as payments are up to date what can they do?

What an absolute bunch of bar stewards! They are utterly beneath contempt..... How could they go ahead when there were no arrears?

I will have a think about best course of action. I'm sure you can get the order lifted immediately if you go to the court, but you want revenge as well.

Is this a first mortgage or a secured loan?

Being shot at dawn is too good a punishment.

BANK CHARGES

Nat West Bus Acct £1750 reclaim - WON

LTSB Bus Acct £1650 charges w/o against o/s balance - WON

Halifax Pers Acct £1650 charges taken from benefits - WON

Others

GE Money sec loan - £1900 in charges - settlement agreed

GE Money sec loan - ERC of £2.5K valid for 15 years - on standby

FirstPlus - missold PPI of £20K for friends - WON

How much of the £42K is charges and interest on them? I am about to get mine back after paying GE off. You need to find another lender sharpish and then go into full battle.

BANK CHARGES

Nat West Bus Acct £1750 reclaim - WON

LTSB Bus Acct £1650 charges w/o against o/s balance - WON

Halifax Pers Acct £1650 charges taken from benefits - WON

Others

GE Money sec loan - £1900 in charges - settlement agreed

GE Money sec loan - ERC of £2.5K valid for 15 years - on standby

FirstPlus - missold PPI of £20K for friends - WON

You need to get an application into the court asking for a hearing - you will get your chance at the hearing to bring your complaint and you should ask for GE's court costs to be removed as their action was unnecessary. As Bona says, you need to get the possession order cancelled first and go for the jugular when you are home and dry.

Let me know when you have the form ready to fill in and I will write the text for Part C.

Kind Regards

Ell-enn

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.