Excel Parking sent to debt collectors help!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5831 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have followed all the template letters and now the so called fine has been sent to CCS Collect. What should I do now? I don't know if I should write to the debt collecting agency or to excel again.

I reslly don't like the way they are bullying, they still have not provided evidance the car was over a white line (they say they have a photo) and they have failed to prove I was the driver. Also the carpark was a a free one in Leeds s surely they have not accumulated any loss anyway! This can get confusing.

I don't know why they are called CCS Collect, they collect bu**er all, at least on this forum.

Have CCS written to you yet. If not, I'd suggest waiting until they do. Respond using the template letter to debt collection agencies. Please don't be concerned, that is just what these people want.

There really is nothing to worry about, not a prayer of excel taking you to county court. If they did, this would happen.

Judge quashes £300 parking fine...because it set out to ‘frighten and intimidate’ driver | the Mail on Sunday

Yeah they have sent a letter, I will send off the template letter for debt collections agencies as you say. I just wasn't sure where to go with this and I am certainly not paying them a penny as they have failed to provide any of the info I asked for plus I don't view this to be a reasonable charge as they have lost nothing financially even if I were as alleged parked incorrectly.

It was the infamous crown point! I swear that man gets a kick out of issuing tickets either that or he is on commission!

He's just playing the law of averages. If he issues 20 tickets a day and just one or two people pay up without demur he and his firm are going to be laughing all the way to the bank.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This does not constitute legal advice and is not represented as a substitute for legal advice from an appropriately qualified person or firm.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------