Shouldn't laugh...

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5858 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*Is an ex-Cap 1 employee*

Be nice, people!!!

THE PRETENDER AGENDA - August 30,2008 - 2ND ROW!!! WOO-HOO!! :-)

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR A FAB NITE LEE! xx

Sunderland 011008 - THE BEST BIRTHDAY PRESSIE EVER! 'Aww, it's your birthday! Happy birthday darlin!'

02 Apr 2008, 23:55

OfficialLeeRyan wrote:

i like that!! its simple and good and gets the fans involved aswell x x x

MY SUCCESSES -

1st Credit (Lloyds TSB) admitted no CCA, reply from OFT 130608, reply from FOS 040608, adjudication stage rejected but still no contact....

My mate (Littlewoods/Moorcroft)

300608 -Long running battle,threatening court, CCA letter NO 2 and harrassment letter sent - passed back to Littlewoods early July.

070808 - Passed to Debt Managers, Acct in dispute/BOG OFF letter sent 080808...

140808 - Letter from Debt Managers passing debt back to Littlewoods - RESULT! :D

they are nice to me as they have just given me more credit. I am not using it tho so they cant charge me for it.

anyway i have put the kettle on for our influx of guests. hope they wont want biscuits as i have eaten them all.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Oh and i could employ a couple of them.

1 for the washing up and wiping up.

1 for the entertainment of the 4 year old out of school hours.

1 for my non existant mail.

6 to carry my shopping bags.

Does that help?

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Actually, I used to work in Recoveries and I was always nice to people!! I never used to aggressively demand money!!! But hey, I left of my own accord 8 months ago... I rest my case :D

Sunderland 011008 - THE BEST BIRTHDAY PRESSIE EVER! 'Aww, it's your birthday! Happy birthday darlin!'

OfficialLeeRyan wrote:

MY SUCCESSES -

1st Credit (Lloyds TSB) admitted no CCA, reply from OFT 130608, reply from FOS 040608, adjudication stage rejected but still no contact....

300608 -Long running battle,threatening court, CCA letter NO 2 and harrassment letter sent - passed back to Littlewoods early July.

140808 - Letter from Debt Managers passing debt back to Littlewoods - RESULT! :D

just found your post chris.

Glad you droped in the CAG name.

Sorry to hear about redundency at Cap1 but if anyone who can't meet their bills wants help the should contact the consumeractiongroup.co.uk Cris, Dorset

Well in that case Mrs Ryan can anyone here be of any help to you today:) Back rub foot massage maybe tea coffee:grin:

Ooh a cuppa would be nice please - milk and 1 sugar please :D

OfficialLeeRyan wrote:

MY SUCCESSES -

I'm sorry but there workers form part of there company and the very people who are losing there jobs maybe the people who give us Sh*T when they call debtors 4 times per day.

So sorry no sympathy vote here from me

Theres one comment on there saying an crap1 employee was sick of callers struggling to pay their minimum payments. I've got no sympathy for them as for years this company has treat people like meat. Seems they can have little sympathy with changes in circumstances, unless its them of course. Its sad to lose a job and they will have to eat their own words now:lol: :lol: :lol:

I bet I know which department they were in :rolleyes:

Im not saying anything because I left on good terms and thier reference helped me get the job Im in at the minute. But the department I was in was there to deal with changes in circumstances... i quite often spoke to people often in terrible situations who had been through this other dept first and were in such a state... I lost count of the amount of times I went home in tears.

And the building itself isnt new but they've just spent a heck of a lot of cash updating all the logos and things... hmmmm!

OfficialLeeRyan wrote:

MY SUCCESSES -

Sorry no sugar watching diet you see

oh, ok. Just milk then please :D

OfficialLeeRyan wrote:

MY SUCCESSES -

i have sweetners if u want those

ooh, thanks GM, dont mind if i do.

Biccie anyone?

*offers choccie digestives round*

OfficialLeeRyan wrote:

MY SUCCESSES -

no thanx preffer my cookies.

what do u expect. I am sick of talking to agents in india that if i get one that i suspect may be out there i ask them and if they say india theni put the phone down.

I know i may sound wrong from what i have sadi but i just exoect to speak to some body who can understand me and can speak english so i can understand them.

I had a whole convo once where i had to spell every word so the person could understand me and i could not understand a word they were saying

Just subscribing......

.....and noticed we have a few "guests"....

"what's in your wallet.......apart from your P45" !! ;)

All opinions and advice I offer are purely my own, and are offered without any liability. If unsure seek the help of a licensed professional

...just because something's in print doesn't mean its true.... just look at you Banks T&C's for example !

yes but the ones in india are not aware of your laws ans i have pointed a few out and one person said sorry i have not been trained in english law