What's happening with that test case?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4785 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi there,

sorry to post this as I'm sure everyone keeps asking, however i have had a scoot around the site and can't seem to find an answer. Have there been any updates on this case that is happening as I sent off a letter to my bank months and months ago but I understand that we can't claim back our money until an outcome has been reached? Does anyone know what is happening and if there is an eta on it!!?!?! :confused:

I wish i would have claimed my charges back first instead of my boyfriends for him because he got £900 and then i got sweet fa as just as i sent me letter off this court case started. grrr trust it to happen to me :grin: x

For info look here:

http://www.oft.gov.uk/advice_and_resources/resource_base/market-studies/personal/personal-test-case/personal2

In particular this part:

'8. The test case hearing has finished, so what happens now? [back to top]

We are anticipating that judgment will be handed down by the end of July, although we have no firm information about this. In the meantime, our investigation into the substantive issue of whether we think the charges are unfair is continuing, alongside our market study'

Whichever way it goes there will be appeals, I do not know if judges will allow the claims to continue pending the outcome of the test case, but my intuition tells me not. I think we are looking at late 2009 before we really know where we are.

If I have been helpful please click on my star and add a comment.

Hiya

having read your other post on M/H thread,resend your prelim and add any further

charges that you have recieved,give them 14 days then send your lba then your n1

that way your claim is in the system. It was always advised to carry on claiming.

Tilly

A-Z Index

HOW NOT TO CLAIM...Click here!

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

.please remember that any advice i give is purely my own experience or opinion thankyou

Hi, I claimed my charges back march 2007. Nothing much happened and I was imformedthat I was in the system and would be dealt with eventually. I have been kept been informed throughout. The test case has ended and today 08-04-08 I recieved a letter offering me £2212.00. The letter stated it was a goodwill gesture and I could claim the remainder of my unlawful charges when the judge makes his decission. What do I do, will I haggle for more as I have been charged at least £6000.00 over 6 years or will I accept this offer and be grateful? I need some advise

Colette1694

Hiya welcome to cag

You need to send a rejection of offers letter, here is the link use the one that

is appropriate to you.

If you start your own thread it will be easier to keep track of your progress

Tilly

Rejecting Offers

A-Z Index

HOW NOT TO CLAIM...Click here!

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

.please remember that any advice i give is purely my own experience or opinion thankyou