BankFodder BankFodder

kennythecelt

BBC 08/04/08: UK bank details for sale for £5

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4329 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

"British bank account details are on sale online for as little as £5 in so-called cyber-crime supermarkets, a report says.

Criminals are also targeting social networking sites, according to a web security firm report into online crime.

Symantec says EU identities sell for more than American ones because they can be used across the EU. Investigators say criminals are turning from online banking to social networks because their users are less careful."

Please report any instances of personal details being posted which may identify an individuals details. This will help protect your fellow Caggers!

Any advice given by me is based solely on my experience in claiming, my experience in CAG or my opinion. I have no legal background. I want to encourage others to reclaim what is theirs.

Got a DCA breaking OFT guidance. Complain to the OFT about the DCA. Help put an end to these practices-

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/letter-templates/155095-complain-oft-about-unfair.html#post1652270

Register with CAG today, its free, its a great community:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/register.php

[email protected].

Thankyou Kennythecelt:)

It's all very worrying - have already made sure my facebook has as little detail as possible, can never be too careful!

wow :eek: thats way scarey ,, Hi Kenny :)