bulldog1

Rbs Style

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4079 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

HI FOLKS ,I AM NEW HERE THIS IS MY FIRST POST, BUT I HAVE BEEN TRAWLING THE SITE AND IT IS VERY INFORMATIVE AND INTERESTING. ANYWAY HERE GOES. RBS HAVE BEEN HOUNDING MY WIFE FOR ALLEGED DEBT, SENT CCA REQUEST AND S A R, RECEIVED REPLY FROM RBS STYLE TODAY (12th WORKING DAY) A SIMPLE COPY OF THE GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR A CREDIT CARD STATING THAT THIS SATISFIES THEIR OBLIGATION IN RESPECT OF THE CONSUMER CREDIT ACT. I DONT THINK SO. IS THERE A TEMPLATE TO RESPOND TO THEM. TA GUYS. PS NO SAR YET.

you may get a better response if this thread is moved to either RBS section or General debt - I have asked for it to be moved

HI FOLKS ,I AM NEW HERE THIS IS MY FIRST POST, BUT I HAVE BEEN TRAWLING THE SITE AND IT IS VERY INFORMATIVE AND INTERESTING. ANYWAY HERE GOES. RBS HAVE BEEN HOUNDING MY WIFE FOR ALLEGED DEBT, SENT CCA REQUEST AND S A R, RECEIVED REPLY FROM RBS STYLE TODAY (12th WORKING DAY) A SIMPLE COPY OF THE GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR A CREDIT CARD STATING THAT THIS SATISFIES THEIR OBLIGATION IN RESPECT OF THE CONSUMER CREDIT ACT. I DONT THINK SO. IS THERE A TEMPLATE TO RESPOND TO THEM. TA GUYS. PS NO S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) YET.

Hi Bulldog. If they believe they have satisfied your request that is up to them. You don't need to respond. Wait until the 30 days are up at which point they will be in summary criminal default. If they continue to ask for payment after this time you can report them to Trading Standards.

Remember though, you cannot refuse to acknowledge a debt if you then plan to reclaim charges. See what your SAR info brings up :)

I'm midway through the tunnel, but getting closer to the light.

Please be aware that i am not an expert in anything!

I may offer an opinion, but the final decision is yours.

Cheers Hopeful , I'll Sit Back And See How Things Progress

Hi Folks ,just Got Back From Hols And Guess What, A Nasty Threatening Letter From Regal Credit Consultants Demanding Payment Now Or Else They Will Send A Collector To My House Or They Will Issue A Claim Through Local County Court. Funny Thing Is This Lot Sent Original Demanding Letter But When I Requested Cca They Said I Would Have To Contact Rbs Style, Which I Did, So Obviously Its Been Passed Back To This Regal Mob,anyway Have Sent Regal Reminder That The 12+2+30 Expires On 23/4/08 Then Its The Old F.o.s O.f.t. Any Info Would Be Appreciated

Could you post a copy of the agreement?

An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last. <br />

Winston Churchill

Never received copy of agreement Paul. Just a copy of the general conditions you would get with any run of the mill credit card. Nothing signed or dated.