Pogey vs Kensington

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5836 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Always try to get things in writing if you ever have to go to court they will deny things they all do also if its important send it ecorded delivery or fax and keep the fax log

No they are just threatening telling me that they are now sending me to the litigation department to begin repossesion proceedings. What do you suggest?

Put your offer in writing pay your mortgage with the extra tell them that if they take you to court and the Judge accepts the offer you have made which you understand he will as the Arreas will be paid off with in a reasonable time you will ask him to make an oreder that you should not make any payment of there costs on the hearing and you will ask him to dismiss the case and see what happens

• 2 weeks later...

When I checked the staements, it appears that I only owe £350 and have told them where to get off more or less. They have tried to contact me by phone and I tell them letters only as they decided to take the legal route so that's how it will be.

I actually received a letter from their solicitors and I told them what I knew and they said that they don't care about the financial side of things as that is Kensington's problem. Was just a threat I think. I'm not worried at the moment. Spoke to the counsellor last week cos he phoned me to remind me to make a payment and when I told him that they turned down our offer he was gobsmacked.

• 2 weeks later...