Parking at McDonalds

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5357 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Lamma has hit on a good thing, a large scale meet (or should that be meat) at McDonalds, lets burn some of the profits MET have scammed from others.

regards

Please remember our troops, fighting and dying in our name. God protect them.

Thank you lamma or clearing that up.

ArealEngineer - I may have been hasty with you. It appeared to me that you were advocating a procedure [paying the [problematic]] rather than sharing your experience and asking for advice. It has got to said that 1st time posters, coming on to this forum, stating that tickets "must be paid" turn out to be PPC Trolls 99.999% of the time. You may be the honourable exception.

I would never advise anybody to pay over hard earned cash to confidence tricksters, hence my robust response. If I have read you wrong, you are just another punter who's been a victim of MET's misrepresentations, then I apologise unreservedly.

ArealEngineer - I may have been hasty with you. It appeared to me that you were advocating a procedure [paying the [problematic]] rather than sharing your experience and asking for advice. It has got to said that 1st time posters, coming on to this forum, stating that tickets "must be paid" turn out to be PPC Trolls 99.999% of the time. You may be the honourable exception.

I would never advise anybody to pay over hard earned cash to confidence tricksters, hence my robust response. If I have read you wrong, you are just another punter who's been a victim of MET's misrepresentations, then I apologise unreservedly.

Likewise, I would withdraw my Trip, trap comment if you are not a troll.

Oh yes, do not pay. And ignore this MET tactic, it is meaningless - just a poor attempt by MET to get out the bind they are in with BPA codes and the 2008 consumer regs (not to mention the fraud act and a few others). That day out is sounding better and better. Areal Engineer, what days and times have MET been observed doing their 'inventory' ?

BarnsleyBoy

I never knew about this site and the laws regarding these kind of tickets.

I glad I did, These people will never get another penny from me!

In answer to when they visit, They do 2/3 checks a day normally one before midday and another one or two before 1630. You will never see them after 1700hrs.

There is no problem writing about McDonalds and personal views are welcome on this forum, but it appeared as almost an attack on the op, if you read your posts again, consider how you would feel if you came on this site asking for help, and someone had a go at you because you don't like the premises they choose to frequent. Not really whats called helpful!:)

letshelp, there is a problem about writing re MuckDonalds. My thread was binned by cagbot, and the link they provided was not available to me. The TV programme on Mcdonalds told the whole disgusting story--I didn't make that up. Anyone with an agricultural background will verify the rest.

It may or may not be helpful, but nevertheless true. The helpful part is in informing the person/s about what they get when frequenting some of these fast food joints.

Unfortunately, animal carcases contain much more than meat!!!!! I am not aware of any dangers in eating good, wholesome, traditionally reared meats from cattle, pigs, sheep and poultry. Vegetarians and vegans don't require any meats to achieve a healthy diet.!!!!! But this is now becoming a bit off topic, since parking is the real issue. I for one, would not be prepared to pay parking if transacting business at an eatery or food store.

There is basically nothing wrong with fresh meats,---It's what some humans do to that meat, in a production process, that changes it to something most undesireable. Like most things in life,raw meats can come in a wide range of quality.!!!!

Edited by scaniaman

Agree, well off topic. I'm sorry if it offends you but I do eat meat. My point was what the h*ll has it go to do with this thread. I'm grateful that you have pointed out the error of my ever going to McDonalds as I'm sure the other offenders who frequent McDonalds are.

regards

letshelp, think you may have missed my point. I am all in favour of eating meat, as long as it's wholesome and traditionally reared. The relation to this thread is that I can't understand why anyone would want to drive to a place like muckdonalds in the first place, parking fines or not. If you get done for parking there, then thats two detrimental acts you've achieved in the same day. OK

letshelp, think you may have missed my point. I am all in favour of eating meat, as long as it's wholesome and traditionally reared. The relation to this thread is that I can't understand why anyone would want to drive to a place like muckdonalds in the first place, parking fines or not. If you get done for parking there, then thats two detrimental acts you've achieved in the same day. OK

This probably has to do with the fact that some people actually like McDonald's food. If they didn't the company would go out of business.

What I don't understand is why scaniaman seems unable to accept that people have different tastes and opinions, and they should be accepted, not derided.