style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5858 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Oh my goodness yes:( - otherwise they would have to lie:o & they wouldn't do that - would they:rolleyes:

I havnt seen or heard of an honest bailiff yet.

have read through some others and they all basically say the same.

I note that under "Identification" they ask bailiffs to produce their (firms own) ID card - and make no mention whatsoever of their Court-issued bailiffs certification !

I wonder why ???? (LOL)

Could it be because some bailiffs are not actually bailiffs - but like to pretend they are:rolleyes:

from their site

I spent six years 'knocking on doors' and never once was I seriously assaulted or lost control of the situation. However, the recent unprovoked and extremely violent attacks on a couple of experienced EOs are of concern and, like the increasing number of assaults on parking attendants and the police, show a worrying trend. It also begs the question of who is really the aggressor - all of the professionals mentioned would lose their job as well as face prosecution if they were found guilty - so is it likely that the professional is the aggressor? I think not.

I attribute the success of Drakes Enforcement Officers to good communication skills and a non-threatening attitude 'at the door'. This is the attitude I try to instil into the new recruits who attend my course. One simple phrase sums up my philosophy - treat all people with courtesy and respect.

:rolleyes:

from their site

I spent six years 'knocking on doors' and never once was I seriously assaulted or lost control of the situation. However, the recent unprovoked and extremely violent attacks on a couple of experienced EOs are of concern and, like the increasing number of assaults on parking attendants and the police, show a worrying trend. It also begs the question of who is really the aggressor - all of the professionals mentioned would lose their job as well as face prosecution if they were found guilty - so is it likely that the professional is the aggressor? I think not.

I attribute the success of Drakes Enforcement Officers to good communication skills and a non-threatening attitude 'at the door'. This is the attitude I try to instil into the new recruits who attend my course. One simple phrase sums up my philosophy - treat all people with courtesy and respect.

:rolleyes:

Which PR company wrote this pack of lies for them, I wonder.

Yeah right:rolleyes:

Heres another fairy tale & what does he mean by 'unprovoked'

Geezer knocks on door demanding your money or you life (Dick would be proud)

Debtor says "haven't got it can't put food on the table let alone give you any money"

Geezer states "well you have to see cos if you don't I'm gonna huff & I'll puff until I blow you house down"

Debtor says "but you can't do that your not allowed"

Geezer says "well I can see & if you don't give me lots of money you haven't got I will send you to prison take you car your kids or even you family pet. I can do just what I like & you you feckless debtor can't do a dam thing about it"

Debtor "but but I'll call the police"

Geezer "please do they 'help' me all the time if fact they 'help' us Geezers so often we are thinking of making them all honorary members of our club"

Is that what he means by 'unprovoked':confused:

Comments on a postcard please & send to

Drakes Fantasy Department

Never Never Land (which is twinned with somewhere in deepest Essex)

UK

The World