Help - Warrant of Execution for £348.49 PCN I have never heard of.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5867 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Can anyone advise?

I have read through lots of threads but can't find anyone in the same situation.

I have received a letter today from Collect Services Ltd stating that a Warrant of Execution has been issued because I owe £348.49 for an unpaid penalty charge - meter in penalty - on 15.12.06.

I'm sure that I didn't receive this fine as, whenever I have received a parking ticket in the past, I have paid it immediately so that I only pay the lower rate.

I have definitely not received any reminders or letters about this charge from either the local authority or any Court - this is honestly the first letter that has been sent!!

However, in Dec 2006 I was due to move and changed my address on everything. The move fell through and I changed my address back to the original address (where I still live) so I suppose it is possible that letters went to astray (although no other letters did).

Incidentally, I have received 2 or 3 other PCNs since Dec 2006 and have paid them immediately, online, through the council website - so, although there would have been no need to write to me about these charges, my address could have been easily checked.

I have written to Collect Services and my local authority asking them both to send me copies of any correspondence that has been sent regardimg this charge - and I have also asked for a breakdown of how this charge is now nearly £350.

What else should I do? Having read this forum do I need to complete a Statutory Declaration? What should I say in it?

I have seen others advised to call TEC - do I need to do this?

Please help!!!!!

Halifax - £3533.02 reclaimed

MBNA1 - £150 reclaimed

First Direct - £330 reclaimed

MBNA2 (OH) – £275 reclaimed

You need to IMMEDIATELY call TEC and get them to send you an OUTOF TIME late Statutory Declaration. This needs to be done straight away or Collect Services will visit and clamp your car. From our companies experience...this normally happens within 3-5 days of the letter being sent to you.

If you want me to send you an Out of Time please let me know.

You need to tick the top box on the PE3 and on the PE2 state your reasons ie: address changes etc.

Many thanks for that.

I have completed PE2 and PE3 and I think I can go to the County Court to get it witnessed. Hope this is right!

I fel a bit calmer now - so thanks again!

Halifax - £3533.02 reclaimed

MBNA1 - £150 reclaimed

First Direct - £330 reclaimed

MBNA2 (OH) – £275 reclaimed