If Homer and Mario were real...(a bit creepy)

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5859 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

realhomer.jpgrealhomer.jpg

Robertxc v. Abbey - £3300 Settled in full

Robertxc v. Clydesdale - £750 Settled in full

Nationwide v. Robertxc - £2000 overdraft wiped out, Default removed by order of the sheriff

Robertxc v. Style Card - Default removed by order of the sheriff

Robertxc v. Abbey (1) - Data Protection Act action. £750 compensation

Robertxc v. Abbey (2) - Data Protection Act action. £2000 compensation, default removed

The opinions on this post are those of Robertxc and not necessarily the opinions of the group and do not constitute sound legal advice. You are advised to seek professional legal advice.

He doesnt look at all Greek :rolleyes: and I dont think they wore shirts like that 2500 years ago lol

Indeed. There was me rushing into the thread to expand on the scholastic theory that Homer existed no so much as an identifiable individual, but rather an ideal to which a number of otherwise anonymous poets aspired.

Ah well... :rolleyes:

srm_compare.jpg

Robertxc v. Abbey - £3300 Settled in full

Robertxc v. Clydesdale - £750 Settled in full

Nationwide v. Robertxc - £2000 overdraft wiped out, Default removed by order of the sheriff

Robertxc v. Style Card - Default removed by order of the sheriff

Robertxc v. Abbey (1) - Data Protection Act action. £750 compensation

Robertxc v. Abbey (2) - Data Protection Act action. £2000 compensation, default removed

The opinions on this post are those of Robertxc and not necessarily the opinions of the group and do not constitute sound legal advice. You are advised to seek professional legal advice.

He looks just like you Bookie.

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

He looks just like you Bookie.

No, Bookie's moustache is lighter in colour. :lol: :lol: :lol:

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

:eek: i CAN'T WAIT FOR THE REPLY. . .

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

Can't you think of anything better then Bookie?:D

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Scrabble!! That's a bit of a come down after the non-stop partying isn't it?:p

Well Pardon Me. Scrabble at a party. Now that's what I call living!!:p

What colour is YOUR lighter Ruk??

...Mine's Blue btw!...;)

...:D

Don't have one, MTM.

While sitting in my hospital bed after a heart-attack, my cardiac consultant suggested that it might be prudent to quit!

So I did.

I treat myself to a packet of small cigars on my birthday and at Christmas. Other than that I don't need one.

:grin:

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

...While sitting in my hospital bed after a heart-attack, my cardiac consultant suggested that it might be prudent to quit!

So I did...

Far be it for ME to offer up medical advice Ruk, but I really think that U should seek a 2nd opinion asap.

Whatever personal opinions that YOUR cardiac consultant MAY have had that day when he/she spoke to U, I don't think that he/she should be telling U to to QUIT the hospital...:o

...As far as I'M concerned, if YOUR condition warranted treatment, then U should get that treatment + personal views shouldn't come into the equation whatsoever!...:mad:

Perhaps U would like to make a few Posts on THIS Website, so that others are able to give U the support that U have obviously been lacking in so far??...;-)

...:grin: