1st Credit - threatening to make OH bankrupt despite no CCA reply..

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5694 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello friends :)

Well this ignorant lot are true to form :mad: They phoned yesterday and were extremely rude insisting that my OH speak to them. When I said that he did not discuss his financial matters on the phone I was interrupted and told in a sarcastic and loud manner:

"you clearly don't understand madam, he must speak to us immediately"

and so I put the phone down while he was still giving his orders (very satisfying!)

No First Credit, YOU don't understand !!

CCA letter gone off.

Will update as soon as I hear back.

Love SG x

Please note I am not legally qualified, I am offering advice based on my own personal experience in the hope that it may be of help to others in a similar situation.

Good Luck with that SG.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

These cheeky bar stewards phoned TWICE yesterday - the first time they asked me to tell my OH to ring them back IMMEDIATELY he came in, and then had the cheek to begin pestering me for his mobile number :eek: (as if!) .... then they phoned back within seconds and started ranting at me again about the urgency of the situation...so I put the phone down.

I've dealt with a large selection of DCAs as many of you know, but this lot are by far the most ignorant :mad:

They will have the CCA by now, and so if they choose to carry on phoning like this they will be reported. I am taking notes!

I think next time that same rude bloke phones I will just leave the phone off the hook or blow a whistle at him - any other suggestions????????????

And so "Carl" of First Credit - if you are reading this, you obviously fell out of the manners tree and missed every branch on the way down!

Love SG x

• Haha 1

Please note I am not legally qualified, I am offering advice based on my own personal experience in the hope that it may be of help to others in a similar situation.

I think next time that same rude bloke phones I will just leave the phone off the hook or blow a whistle at him - any other suggestions????????????

Perhaps you would like to borrow my young son. He appears to be growing out of being cute. Today he informed he was going to break wind and then proceeded to bend off and let rip :eek:

If my son is going to demonstrate such behaviours i would prefer they be put to good use. This level of behaviour may be just the right level of communication for some people :p

I'm midway through the tunnel, but getting closer to the light.

Please be aware that i am not an expert in anything!

I may offer an opinion, but the final decision is yours.

Perhaps you would like to borrow my young son. He appears to be growing out of being cute. Today he informed he was going to break wind and then proceeded to bend off and let rip :eek:

If my son is going to demonstrate such behaviours i would prefer they be put to good use. This level of behaviour may be just the right level of communication for some people

Pmsl H1 :lol: :lol: bless him x Memories of my lad many years ago, he enjoyed making "music" in the bath!!

OMG First Credit have got a recorded message on 1471 now - a robotlike voice giving out the number and saying ...THIS IS A MESSAGE FOR MISTER SPIRITGIRL TO RING FIRST CREDIT ON BLAH BLAH BLAH..AND QUOTING REFERENCE BLAH BLAH BLAH...THIS IS A MESSAGE (and so on over and over)... it sounds like a cross between a darlek and the speaking clock roflmao :p

Vamp, the harrassment letter is going off tomorrow ;)

zazen - lol, keep it close to the phone!! :)

I'll pop back when there is more news. BB did you get any postcards from this lot saying they were "calling" by any chance??? ... am wondering whether to get the "you are not welcome on my property" letter ready just incase!

Love SG x

Nope, no postcards. Just the heavies straight away...Constant calls from horrendously abusive people, threat-o-grams and 'special treatment' from one of their senior employees. Their methods go off the scale if you show any weakness, which I did pre CAG :( I got TS involved, then their manners improved, I wonder why :rolleyes: It's been so peacful since November ;) By the way, a certain senior employee reads ALL the threads here that mention them, so be careful what you post, they're watching :p

LOL BB ;)

The other BB is watching eh??? (Big Brother!)

Love SG x

• Haha 1

Morning friends :)

Thanks for the tips ;)

No phone calls as yet - but the day is still very young!

Love SG x

Letter received threatening a visit from their "doorstep debt collector" to prepare a pre-legal report :rolleyes:

however ...they are delaying the visit for 3 days to allow OH to settle the debt!!

well shiver me timbers.........roflmao :lol:

do we have "mug" tattooed on our foreheads???

Letter going off with a FURTHER copy of the CCA request (which they are choosing to ignore) and informing them that OH revokes his licence under Common Law for any of that shower to visit him at home.

better cancel the cream cake order then :p

Watch this space!

Love SG x

• 1 month later...

Hello friends

I've been absent from here for a while due to Depression but am feeling a bit better now.

Update with this shower is that they issued a warning that they were going to make me bankrupt :eek:...this despite not responding to my CCA request.

They said I had ignored a letter from their Solicitors (I had not had one so how could I ignore it???).

If I had not known what to expect from them I would have been in a major panic and more poorly than I have been :(

I phoned them up and spoke to someone whose name I have noted plus time of call, and that person confirmed that their letter had been sent out in error and apologised. :rolleyes:

Words fail me.

Love SG x

I've just posted on another thread that at least we can take comfort with the predictability of all these doughnuts.

Glad you're up and about again :)

I'm midway through the tunnel, but getting closer to the light.

Please be aware that i am not an expert in anything!

I may offer an opinion, but the final decision is yours.

Yes, Good to see you back SG :)

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

Hi SG

I'm here to give any help or support I can

I too went through a very bad patch of depression just recently

but I'm back to my old self now and taking them on again...

the list includes

RBS

AMEX

MBNA

Morgan stanley

barclaycard

just got barclaycard by the short and curlies and theyre squirming :)

Dave

Edited by davefirewalker

** We would not seek a battle as we are, yet as we are, we say we will not shun it. (Henry V) **

see you stand like greyhounds in the slips,

Straining upon the start. The game's afoot:

Follow your spirit; and, upon this charge

Cry 'God for Harry! England and Saint George!'

:D If you think I have helped, informed, or amused you do the clickey scaley thing !! :D

Just in case you need any more inspiration

:)

When things go wrong as they sometimes will;

When the road you're trudging seems all uphill;

When the funds are low, and the debts are high;

And you want to smile, but you have to sigh;

When care is pressing you down a bit

Rest if you must, but don't you quit.

Success is failure turned inside out;

The silver tint of the clouds of doubt;

And you can never tell how close you are;

It may be near when it seems afar.

So, stick to the fight when you're hardest hit -

It's when things go wrong that you mustn't quit.

dont quit fighting

***hugs ***

Dave

Edited by davefirewalker
  • Haha 1

** We would not seek a battle as we are, yet as we are, we say we will not shun it. (Henry V) **

see you stand like greyhounds in the slips,

Straining upon the start. The game's afoot:

Follow your spirit; and, upon this charge

Cry 'God for Harry! England and Saint George!'

:D If you think I have helped, informed, or amused you do the clickey scaley thing !! :D

Good morning Spiritgirl,

I just wanted to say reading your threads last year when I first joined CAG meant so much to me...you provided true inspiration for me to start the fight with all n' sundry..and lo and behold empowerment began...!!

So Thank YOU Spiritgirl and keep up the good work.....you are brilliant.

regards

moving on...

Hello friends

I've been absent from here for a while due to Depression but am feeling a bit better now.

Update with this shower is that they issued a warning that they were going to make me bankrupt :eek:...this despite not responding to my CCA request.

They said I had ignored a letter from their Solicitors (I had not had one so how could I ignore it???).

If I had not known what to expect from them I would have been in a major panic and more poorly than I have been :(

I phoned them up and spoke to someone whose name I have noted plus time of call, and that person confirmed that their letter had been sent out in error and apologised. :rolleyes:

Words fail me.

Love SG x

1st Credit - grrrr:mad:

SG - :) xx

We will not be intimidated.

'The pen is mightier than the sword'.

Petition to Outlaw Debt Sale and Purchase

- can't read/post much as eye strain's v.bad.

VIVA CAG!!! :)