Cosmos

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5870 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All,

I need some advice...

My fiancé and booked our honeymoon through our travel agent with Cosmos. We have the paperwork indicating that we are flying to the Maldives with Emirates.

We since received a call saying that we have to stop off at Gatwick on our return so our MONACH flight would be delayed?!

After all the who-har and numerous phone calls that have been made from our travel agent (who have been really supportive) to cosmos, cosmos have claimed responsibility for the booking error. However in order for us to now get on the Emirates flight we need to pay £220. As a good will gesture Cosmos are willing to pay half but i need to pay this today to secure the flight.

I am wanting to pay it and get everything sorted after which i can get onto them about reimbursing me.

I was wondering if anyone knew of any kind of legislation that i could quote in a letter or something to back me up. I have documentation with flight numbers indicating the flight details with Emirates as the airline.

Hope you can help.

Cheers

Matt

HSBC SETTLEMENT IN FULL £1129.50 AFTER PRILIM!!!

Their mistake, they should pay for it in full, not 1/2 as "gesture of good will".

I would write to them (e-mail/fax? if you could get a response straight away?) and tell them that as time is of the essence, you will pay for it straight away, but that you do NOT accept 1/2 as being good enough as a GOGW, that you expect them to reimburse you in full for THEIR mistake, and that frankly, not only you'd expect them to pay for their mistake, but to throw in something extra, THAT would be an appropriate GOGW. Cheeky beggars. :mad:

I agree, I mailed them last night for a complaints contact and they have just got back to me. I will send them a mail when i get a moment and give them hell! >:o)

Thanks for your help

HSBC SETTLEMENT IN FULL £1129.50 AFTER PRILIM!!!