natwest offer

roncarron

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4752 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi just wondered if anyone could advise on the problem we have with this offer..

today after 1 year with no contact fron nat west and a case pending the outcome in court

we recived a letter from nat west offering goodwill offer of £3287.00

just 90 pounds short of what has been taken in charges from us.

BUT as that account is in the hands of credit managment services they say that they can only pay this amount into this account and not send a payment to us,

that account was pushed to £7000.00 over drawn by the nat west returning derect debit payments and also then when the account got to 3000.00 overdrawn they then convert this to a loan and it goes to 7000.00 pounds as they was taking almost all our money each month we moved to another bank and was told the account was closed.

we has alot of problems from morcroft who was trying to colect the full amount and sent all cca requests to them and NatWest no responce came from either these were sent 9 months ago but in the last month a company called allied international credit has started to harass us again we have sent all cca and harrassment

but my main point is aic have said they have purchesed the debit from NatWest ..... so how can NatWest say the above we do dispute the amount and two years ago offered to settle the amount with 3000 but NatWest would not put a figure in wrighting to alow us to do this ..

as i see it they (EDIT) this money from me now want to just take it again

i want to have my money back and fight the loan in court what can i do

loan taken out in jan 2004

account closed in 15 dec 2004

If you follow the link in my signature, on Nat West you will see how I got all the lona interest back as well.

But the bank has the right of offset so any money you are refunded will likely go to your account, but the positive to this is that you will reduce quite significantly your debt to the bank.

Good Luck:)

Consumer Health Forums - where you can discuss any health or relationship matters.

Get in touch with credit management and ask for a settlement figure...i did and i owed £32K which a settlement within 30 days brought it down to £22K..it wouldmean a payout of anything recieved back over £22k my claim is for £25k so £3k back!!!!!

they will confirm in writing the offer!!

If you accept the offer it will reduce the debt you owe to them, as they will offset it into your account. As you haven't actually physically paid the charges anyway, the refund will basically cancel them out, bringing your balance down, if you see what I mean.

If you accept the offer it will reduce the debt you owe to them, as they will offset it into your account. As you haven't actually physically paid the charges anyway, the refund will basically cancel them out, bringing your balance down, if you see what I mean.

But where the loan was made up of charges and interest on charges and then more interest, it can all b claimed back and hopefully eliminate the debt.

Consumer Health Forums - where you can discuss any health or relationship matters.

• 5 months later...

just to let you all know that i have recived a letter from natwest today offering the full amount and will i accept this

i agreed and now i have my money

if you keep on you will get it in the end

well done to the site and people that offer advice thank you all

ron

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all, I put in a claim with Natwest July last year, like many many people i got the standard letter saying that everything was on hold.... i rang up today claiming financial hardship only to find that because my claim was for my business account...I should be paid out soon ..business account claims are being delt with now..apparently they sent me out an offer end of last year...which i did not get....so hopfully i'll be £3131.44 better of very soon.... so it looks like BUSINESS ACCOUNTS are being paid out.

thanks Andy

Hi all, I put in a claim with NatWest July last year, like many many people i got the standard letter saying that everything was on hold.... i rang up today claiming financial hardship only to find that because my claim was for my business account...I should be paid out soon ..business account claims are being delt with now..apparently they sent me out an offer end of last year...which i did not get....so hopfully i'll be £3131.44 better of very soon.... so it looks like BUSINESS ACCOUNTS are being paid out.

thanks Andy

That's interesting.I had thought business accounts weren't covered!

I stopped all DD & SO payments on my HSBC biz.account and they stopped everything except their loan DD which they bounce each month at £25 a time.

Their last letter informed me that "I can confirm that all charges have been applied correctly and in line with our published tariff.In view of this, no refund is applicable."

What about their 25% unauthorised overdraft charges also?:evil: