It is official - Excel Parking Fines Deemed unenforceable

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5301 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

JonCris there have been no attacks.

Why dont you read before you accuse and stop making suggestions of offense that arent there or implying there are derogatory remarks that arent there.

I think it's you who needs to read their posts.......check out your 1st para post 39

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Because Bernard lives in a world where legality doesn't matter; indeed, if Bernard were approached by someone with a demand for money, Bernard would Pay Up(.) immediately without question, because he must have done something wrong. Why would they be asking for money otherwise?

I'd quite like a nice, insulating cloud floating around my head, just like the one Bernard's got. Then I wouldn't notice all the injustice, incompetence and inaccuracy in the world either... :lol:

-----

Click the scales if I've been useful! :)

troll.jpg

The Trolls are on a special diet of BS.

You the poster will have to pay a penalty charge of £100 if you feed the troll.

You can appeal against the charge but I want your money so your appeal will be rejected.

Failure to pay will be met with meaningless messages and demands for Payment. If you fail to pay your penalty charge will rise to £200.

If you still fail to pay your penalty charge will rise to £300 and your details will be passed to Debt Collection Agencies who will send you more empty threats to pay.

Of course as penalty charges are illegal I won't both taking you to court but I will send you lots of threats saying that I will do so and that your credit rating will be at risk.

If you still refuse to pay I'll eventually give up on you.

(Of course I won't do any of the above I just want to demonstate the utter garbage PPCs and their trolls spout) :lol:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This does not constitute legal advice and is not represented as a substitute for legal advice from an appropriately qualified person or firm.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your right DeafSteve at least once a week a new one pops up, or the same one pops up with new name, they must be bricking it, every tactic they do is shared, every letter they write is shared, and they dont like it up em. So the only thing left is to try and make out on here that what they do is ok and legal, but now even the judges know this isnt the case.

as i said on

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/parking-traffic-offences/137201-unfair-parking-charges-issued.html

Julian Fiddlepots last post 16th April 2008, 22:20

Bernard Skintlebingers first post 17th April 2008, 22:02

whats your user name tommorrow troll.

Guest Bernard Skintlebinger

As you are aware, county court judgements do not set a precedent. Who's to say another judge won't find in the favour of the enforcement company.

As you are aware, county court judgements do not set a precedent. Who's to say another judge won't find in the favour of the enforcement company.

Quite right Bernard,

We are all waiting with bated breath for Excel to refer to the Court of Appeal - that would set a precedent.

Can't think why Excel haven't started the process already, surely they have every confidence of success?

If I post on here am I likely to get a sensible response? Or shall I just save my typing fingers? I need proper help and advice not silly schoolboy (it IS always boys, isn't it!) behaviour. HELP! Once I know there's sense I'll be back with my problem with excel. Ta.

JonCris - I was NOT criticising anyone. I just noticed that there had been a lot of nonsense - this is not the only site I've posted on so I'll just go and leave you in peace to be sarcastic to others instead. Thanks for nothing.

If I post on here am I likely to get a sensible response? Or shall I just save my typing fingers? I need proper help and advice not silly schoolboy (it IS always boys, isn't it!) behaviour. HELP! Once I know there's sense I'll be back with my problem with excel. Ta.

Hi mal

have a read thru some of the threads and you will see the same names backing the PPC, Burknerd ,sorry i mean :lol:,yeh Burknerd pulls people up for bad grammer ,LIKE WE GIVE A t**s if youve missed a full stop When you got these Hiltlers after you.

Start a need thread and im sure you will get the help you need.

Alex yeah whoever they are there a jerk.

It's also very bad form to criticise someones grammar on a public forum

Mal if you weren't being critical even before asking your Q what was following about:confused:

(quote) If I post on here am I likely to get a sensible response? Or shall I just save my typing fingers? I need proper help and advice not silly schoolboy (it IS always boys, isn't it!) behaviour. HELP! Once I know there's sense I'll be back with my problem with excel. Ta. (unquote)

Yeh, thanks again JonCris.

Sorry to criticise grammar as you dislike it so but but I just need to let you know that 'whoever they are there a jerk' should be 'they're a jerk'.

My question was obviously about Excel parking!! Isn't that what the thread is?

THE END