The most important thing you'll read all day

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5726 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

It seems that my resolve to leave this stupid cesspool of a country has just been re-inforced - if that were possible. The fact that 10 Downing Street should reject the petition perfectly encapsulates what route the country's going to be taking, and it's downhill all the way.

Still, I wasn't hopeful that they'd listen anyway so I can't say I'm surprised.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Recently I watched a few documentaries on google by Alex Jones from Alex Jones' Prison Planet.com: The Earth Is Being Turned Into A Prison Planet and a few from David Icke (more extreme than most can even contemplate, but most of what he says has a lot of truth and research behind it).

10 years ago they were both laughed at and ridiculed for having different views from the so called "normal". In the 80's when David Icke came out with non mainstream ideas about who was really running the world, he was misquoted by the media and made to look a fool on Terry Wogan's show. Last year he appeared on Wogan's "I'm a b list celebrity trying to make a comeback show" Where he got old guests back to find out what had happened to them 20 year later. In the 5 mins David Icke had on that show, he explained the misquotes in the press and what he was really trying to say. Afterwards it was Wogan who was now made to look the fool and David who got the applause from the audience. Maybe people are now realising that the Government aren't elected by the people, but elected to screw the people and keep them under control and paying through the nose for the top 10% who grow ever richer out of the rest of us.

It's legalised slavery and most of us don't know it yet. Most people are like sheep and blindly follow what the media say is popular and if don't you won't be "trendy" or fit in with the crowd of human sheep. If you don't fit in, then prepare to be laughed at and made to look a fool.

People who dare to be different and speak out are often ridiculed. Maybe being different is the real way to go, but are we too afraid because of this? Or do you want to be subjected to lies and a diet of crap soaps and reality tv shows? Are they a real role model on how you should live your life? If so then lie down and blindly accept it.

I'm not falling for it, and never will. I always question what is on tv and in the papers and see it for the fictional brainwashing crap that most of it really is.

I just hope that any future journalists and peeps who want to be involved in the media are still willing to stand out and tell the truth and expose what's really going on in the world. Instead of side tracking people with stupid pointless crap like big brother, and stuff like what colour pants Victoria Beckham is wearing these days.

I want a fair society where decent people get a chance to make a positive difference for the good of everyone.

I don't want a society where the rich and crooked get even more wealthy at the expense of everyone else.

Is it really too much to ask for?

• Haha 1

These are video links to show how I deal with Debt Collectors.

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=zPtzK8FqE6k&feature=related

Frederickson International don't accept my card type

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=eiZBULlWW6Q&feature=related

That is an absolutely WONDERFUL post Fuzzy... :D more of us must dare to be different and stand up for our rights.

Sadly though, I still think this country is going to the dogs, but not without a fight eh?

;)

LOWELLS-Stat Demand Set Aside-No CCA & Statute Barred-£1800-Gone Away-April 2008

Scotcall on behalf of Cabot-£2200-no CCA returned to Cabot-file closed-March 2009

Cabot-Court Claim issued despite no CCA and Stat Barred-Claim discontinued-March 2009

IF I HAVE BEEN HELPFUL PLEASE CLICK MY SCALES. :)

Thanks for your kind words. I'm really touched, as I thought I'd be laughed at for saying how I really feel about things and what's happening to the world.

I'm not going down without a fight. Who's with me?

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

Well, my local paper's just been sent the links. Couple more in my local area need to get them as well.

I think the media is the KEY here, get them interested and they are like a bull with a red rag ..

Even a paper like the sun (I use paper here in the broadest term possible :) ) like to do campaigns, especially if they know it will sell their papers.

I have sent links to several MP's and will now send to as many media emails as I can.

They may also be interested to know that the petition was thrown out by downing street (they may see that as downing street are hiding something and thus there may be a story there).

Lets make this post sticky and keep it on the front page with BIG flashing letters (ok maybe not flashing letters) so everybody can see and refer to.

Maybe worth also compiling a list of media email addresses for easy access.

LETS GET THE BALL ROLLING HERE !!!!! :)

Recently I watched a few documentaries on google by Alex Jones from Alex Jones' Prison Planet.com: The Earth Is Being Turned Into A Prison Planet and a few from David Icke (more extreme than most can even contemplate, but most of what he says has a lot of truth and research behind it).

10 years ago they were both laughed at and ridiculed for having different views from the so called "normal". In the 80's when David Icke came out with non mainstream ideas about who was really running the world, he was misquoted by the media and made to look a fool on Terry Wogan's show. Last year he appeared on Wogan's "I'm a b list celebrity trying to make a comeback show" Where he got old guests back to find out what had happened to them 20 year later. In the 5 mins David Icke had on that show, he explained the misquotes in the press and what he was really trying to say. Afterwards it was Wogan who was now made to look the fool and David who got the applause from the audience. Maybe people are now realising that the Government aren't elected by the people, but elected to screw the people and keep them under control and paying through the nose for the top 10% who grow ever richer out of the rest of us.

It's legalised slavery and most of us don't know it yet. Most people are like sheep and blindly follow what the media say is popular and if don't you won't be "trendy" or fit in with the crowd of human sheep. If you don't fit in, then prepare to be laughed at and made to look a fool.

People who dare to be different and speak out are often ridiculed. Maybe being different is the real way to go, but are we too afraid because of this? Or do you want to be subjected to lies and a diet of crap soaps and reality tv shows? Are they a real role model on how you should live your life? If so then lie down and blindly accept it.

I'm not falling for it, and never will. I always question what is on tv and in the papers and see it for the fictional brainwashing crap that most of it really is.

I just hope that any future journalists and peeps who want to be involved in the media are still willing to stand out and tell the truth and expose what's really going on in the world. Instead of side tracking people with stupid pointless crap like big brother, and stuff like what colour pants Victoria Beckham is wearing these days.

I want a fair society where decent people get a chance to make a positive difference for the good of everyone.

I don't want a society where the rich and crooked get even more wealthy at the expense of everyone else.

totally agree well said

I meant to tag this on yesterday for those who might want to join the revolution, but forgot about it.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collection-industry/136193-ten-downing-street-petition.html

Wolfie Smith, where are you???????

HOIST BY THEIR OWN PETARD.

Blimey it works....:-)

That's an excellent post.

I'm sufferring from severe guilt at the moment, because I remember being told many years ago that the planet would suffer if we continued to cut down the rainforests at the rate they were doing, and something like an area the size of Wales is lost from the planet every year (bearing in mind this is probably at least 25 years ago).

Now I'm told it was my fault all along because I boil the kettle too often, let the tap run a little when I brush my teeth, flush the toilet, drive a car to work and buy overpacked products from supermarkets who only allow it because it was what I wanted in the first place.

And yet still the planet is being stripped bare by certain companies to grow weird and wonderful crops which will supposedly save mankind.:rolleyes:

Something doesn't seem to add up anymore.

Fuzzybobble, I'm well into the theories, good to see some faith in the human race.

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."

Mayer amschel rothschild

Like just about everybody else, I'm quite sick of the outright lies, the dishonesty, but above all, the 'we're taking more off you and giving you less back, but it's for your own good' ethos that seems almost like a tag-line for the cabinet today.

I despised the Tories, but you have to wonder if they'd have f***ed the country up quite as quickly as what Blair and Brown have.

Is it just me, or is London's philosophy of costing stupid amounts of money just to live there seems to be slowly sweeping across the country?

We all need to move!

well at the end of the 80's the tories lead us into the worst rcession since the great depression of the 1930's. So I'm sure Gordon Brown and his cronies are trying their best to better that. After all, for them it's a competition after all. Since when has any political party ever done anything for the people they pretend to represent? They all tell us any old fairy stories to get elected, but once they get their noses in the trough of expense accounts and dodgy backhanders, they soon forget about the people who put them there in the first place.

A proper democratically voted Goverernment shouldn't be allowed to profit or claim expenses for what the do. Anyone wanting to be in Government should do it as a non profit making cause. Elected for the people, by the people, but not allowed to gain financially from it in any way, shape or form.

Then the real people who would benefit society would get a real chance to make a difference. Not because they want to gain anything apart fro making this country a better place to live in. The people we have now, would soon give up, because they wouldn't earn obscene amounts of money for basically doing nothing, except line their own pockets and the pockets of their friends.

At the moment.....

Whoever you vote for, the Government always wins.

Over 50% don't bother in the uk. If only a vote of no confidence was included on the ballot paper then I'm sure more would vote. Over 50% don't vote in this country, because there isn't anyone worth voting for. They're all out for their own agendas at the expense of the rest of u who have to work for a living.

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

I have just done the same, it's easy if you use the following link with your own postcode:

WriteToThem - Email or fax your Councillor, MP, MEP, MSP or Welsh, NI, London Assembly Member for free

It takes 2 minutes .....

I await the reply with interest!:)

boa .........

The reponse received 10 minutes ago! .....

000_1001.jpg

Boa.........

It's difficult to remember that when you're up to your arse in crocodiles your objective was to drain the swamp.

Most interesting! I find it slightly amusing to see Youtube mentioned in a para under a 'house of commons' letter head..i wonder if he did a search on anything else..i suppose they are human like us.:grin:

I'm still waiting for a reply from mine, sent it last Wednesday :confused:

You should send a copy of the letter above and ask your MP why they are not as Prp active with their constituents as Greg Clark

Another email to my MP. Just checking up and seeing if there've been any developments on his looking into my I.J. complaint. He does seem passionate about this issue, and dare I say it, even surprised.

• 3 weeks later...

A further update from my MP (see #67)

000_1189.jpg

000_1190.jpg

000_1188.jpg

................... yeah well :rolleyes:

Boa....

It's difficult to remember that when you're up to your arse in crocodiles your objective was to drain the swamp.

They don't really live in the same world as the rest of us.

If the Credit Services Association says everything's fine and dandy, then the MP's are thick enough to believe them - because it's convenient. The fact the CSA are just the 'Union' for DCA's and are largely funded by them, doesn't seem to be a factor they take into consideration.

Only if they are under a real and genuine threat from a sizeable number of people do they actually get off their backsides and do something.