The most important thing you'll read all day

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5726 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was totally stunned when i heard it! Whoever posted it on uTube is pretty brave i think.

I guess there were no replies because it's pretty much self explanatory?

Hope it gets the deserved attention from the Government....?

LOWELLS-Stat Demand Set Aside-No CCA & Statute Barred-£1800-Gone Away-April 2008

Scotcall on behalf of Cabot-£2200-no CCA returned to Cabot-file closed-March 2009

Cabot-Court Claim issued despite no CCA and Stat Barred-Claim discontinued-March 2009

IF I HAVE BEEN HELPFUL PLEASE CLICK MY SCALES. :)

No, the government probably won't listen, but at least there are people who can see how evil what they plan to do actually is.

Selling the privacy of every UK citizen to conmen, just because the CSA system's in a shambles. But then, that's typical of this government - there's a problem, or if there's a small minority that causes trouble, then lets kick in the teeth of society as a whole.

I can't believe that people aren't screaming blue murder over this!

Might be worth posting a list of who owns what companies, and which MPs are on the boards/books.

I don't know of any that are, but it wouldn't surprise me if more than half of them were.

What's guessing that the ones who are most passionate about bringing ID cards in turn out to have posts with such companies?

Anybody else feel just a little bit betrayed about all this? Well, doesn't look like we've even begun to see the worst of it yet.

I want to see them on TV after being secretly filmed!!! Please!!!!!!!!!!!!! If anyone does it i'll be your slave! :eek: :eek: :eek: Well said by the way DCA man.

P.S. Can't anyone use their proper name? Namely, 'In Truth Just Idiots'.

What sort of world do you want your kids to grow up in?

I av just forwarded the links to my conservative MP, wonder what his response will be

Good idea, maybe we should all forward the link to every MP's email :)...

I think this post should be made sticky, explains quite clearly the way these people work and the lack of legal powers they have and would be a good first read (and listen) to for newbies ..

MP's Emails

UK Parliament - alms

We ought to look out for that petition and post it on here. This is horrifying. This bloke needs a huge pat on the back.

Fred

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.

We ought to look out for that petition and post it on here. This is horrifying. This bloke needs a huge pat on the back.

Fred

I don't think he liked that woman commiting suicide who Thames Credit were hunting. I think that may have stuck in his mind. It was a shocking story no doubt. I heard there was talk of possible further action. Has anything happened yet?

What sort of world do you want your kids to grow up in?

Yes I agree it should be a sticky.

Most people here are already familiar with what he's saying, hopefully youtube will point some more people in Cags direction.

Even with Cag for support my stomach still turns over when I get DCA letters even tho' I know at the first reading they are full of doggydo.

Excellent work, the guy is bang on

Personally (with the exception of council tax, etc) DCA's just make me laugh with the "excrement" they expect you to believe now

Very rare I speak on the phone to them, but when I do I make sure I'm in the right frame of mind and just have a good giggle at their expense

Knowledge is power and thats all thanks to CAG and the many wondrous people who frequent it

omnia praesumuntur legitime facta donec probetur in contrarium

Please note: I am not a member of the legal profession, all advice given is purely my opinion, if in doubt consult a professional

Let's just be grateful we haven't gone back to this stage.

(EDIT)

Imagine a publicly elected government acting purely for the benefit of the 'people', deciding what's right without even asking or listening to their constituents.......

MMMmmmmm...

What makes you think we haven't. - we may not have the tanks (they are all in Iraq) but we certainly have the apparatus in place for controlling the populace - courtesy of this shower

Oh heck, I am guessing that this is an important link. However, I dont have any speakers so I cant listen to things. sob, sob :) Is there a written report somewhere I could look at please ?

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D