style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4203 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

evening folks,

Im new to all this so any help would be great

Im looking 2 try and reclaim back off a bank of scotland acc I had 4 years ago, they sold a disputed overdraft charge to a dodgy debt collection company , so im going after them 100% , Im not up to speed on how to do this but i do no i got loads of charges during my spell banking with them .I was studying at the time and thought this was standard practice any help 2 get ball rolling much appreciated.

GE

Hi :)

You need to send a SAR for your statements http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/516-1-data-protection-act.html ... have you got the account number ?

Also have a read of the step by step example here

Hope that helps

saint

Any typos spelling mistakes are due to leprechauns in my keyboard they move the letters around sometimes (amended just for Bookie)

"How do I...?" A Dummies' Guide to this Forum

FAQ

Forum rules

Cag toolbar

Please Donate if you can - help CAG help others

I offer help and advice in good faith, based on my knowledge and experience. I am NOT a legal or financial expert. There are many CAG members and site team who are better qualified. Please do not make major decisions based on my advice alone.I do not give advice via P.M's. If anyone can correct my mistakes or improve on my advice, please do.

thank saintly,

I dont have my account number for the account in question , is this a problem?

Just give them as much information as you can address at the time of the account ect :)

Any typos spelling mistakes are due to leprechauns in my keyboard they move the letters around sometimes (amended just for Bookie)

"How do I...?" A Dummies' Guide to this Forum

FAQ

Forum rules

Cag toolbar

Please Donate if you can - help CAG help others

I offer help and advice in good faith, based on my knowledge and experience. I am NOT a legal or financial expert. There are many CAG members and site team who are better qualified. Please do not make major decisions based on my advice alone.I do not give advice via P.M's. If anyone can correct my mistakes or improve on my advice, please do.

thanks,

just drafting the letter now, ive got previous address etc so can see it being to much of a problem:)