jangle vs. Barclays

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4800 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all!

I'm new to this whole thing, although I've been reading the forums for a while. I've had copies of my statements from Barclays and filled in the spreadsheet a few months ago, but didn't go any further than that as a friend told me there was no point starting until a test case had been through court. I've been looking through the forums but can't see anything about it, and other people seem to be going ahead with claims. This may be ignorant of me, but is it true that they're not processing claims at the moment and I should wait, or go ahead with it? Obviously I don't want to start a claim unless I can finish it!

Just wanted to say as well that this is a great site, there seems to be loads of support and very knowledgeable and helpful people out there doing a fantastic job!

Filing a claim now:

1. Protects charges from 6 years ago becoming statute barred

2. Entitles you to claim s69 8% interest

3. Definitively puts your a/c in dispute

But:

1. You have to pay court fees to file

2. Your claim will be stayed (put on hold) until judgement on the OFT test case. (end of July earliest)

So if court fees are an issue, send the prelim and LBA letters but don't file

Hi Jangle,

Update your spreadsheet to include any recent charges and print it out (hiding the s.69 int't column as you can't claim this until you File your claim at court).

This is your SOC (schedule of charges) which you'll send off with the Prelim ltr.

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)