Parking fine letter templates...?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5887 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all......

First ever post so hope some of you can be of assistance...

I have recently recieved a parking ticket (FPN) for parking in a free parking space. There was a sign that stated you could park there return within 1 hour. I then went off for less than an hour and when I returned there was a ticket on my car which stated it was issued because the car was parked in a disk parking space and a disk was not displayed. The sign did not state I needed a disk? also it was issued within 10 minutes of me parking there ?

Can anyone tell me of any existing sites or links to effectiv letter templates so that I can challenge this ticket?????

Yours faithfully,

GL

Was this in a private car park or a council car park?

Maybe you could scan and post a picture of the ticket (having removed personal details) so we can take a look.

In case it is a private parking ticket, do not contact them in any way at this stage.

There are template letters on this forum for dealing with private parking tickets, but we need to ensure it is a private parking ticket first before using them.

Mike