halifax harrassment most foul. help me

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4776 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

I went to court on the 21st march.

the hearing was delayed for half an hour while they got someone else to record the conference as there was some sort of problem.

the defendants have change law firms again and there is a new barrister. they have bombarded me with mail that i have to process.

there was a new judge as well.

None of these were at the previous hearings.

they say the data part was struck out but this is not what was decided in court at the dec 1st hearing.(i was there on that date and so were 2 of my mckenzie friends.)

the court has never notified me of the data part being struck out (because it wasnt)

the judge and barrister referred to the barristers skeleton argument ( which I had got only 3 days earlier and did not have time to prepare a defence to the skeleton argument) and in court they referred to e mails sent to court by the previous (confused) barrister after the 1st dec hearing . they have decided to strike it out.

the judge poo pooed everything I did and cut me short and was abrupt and rude. he accepted and looked at the documents I prepared but didnt accept them into the court file. i came home with all my documents that i had prepared for the hearing. the barrister got what he wanted.he laughed out loud when the Judge joked at my expense and I feel immensly humiliated and conned.

i am appealing against the decision.