WESCOT backed by NELSON GUEST & PARTNERS SOLICITORS

Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4605 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I have recieved a letter from Nelson Guest & Partners Solicitors please read..

Client Ref *********

Client Wescot- Vodafone Ltd

Wescot Debt No: *******

We are instructed by Wescot Credit Services Ltd on behalf of the above named Client, in connection with the sum outstanding shown above.

Unless payment is made to Wescot within 7 days of the date of this letter, legal proceedings for the recovery thereof may be commenced without further notice.

In the event of Judgement being obtained, we shall seek all fixed costs and fees together with statutory interest on the outstanding balance.

yours faithfully

I have not had vodafone for 5 to 6 years and didnt know i had anything outstanding!!! this has come out of the blue!!

what should i do?? :???:

Thank You For Helping Me, I Really Appreciate It. Rest Assured I Will Click On Your Scales

:)

If I have been of any help to you, please add to my reputation points by clicking the middle icon, at the bottom left. Thank You

Get wots 'rightfully yours' the CAG way: friendly & approachable - tried & tested - step by step - Great Results!

My Final Word,

Any advice is given in my opinion only, i have no legal knowledge whatsoever, only knowledge & experience gained from CAG.

ANY ADVICE FOR ME :confused:

Thank You For Helping Me, I Really Appreciate It. Rest Assured I Will Click On Your Scales

If I have been of any help to you, please add to my reputation points by clicking the middle icon, at the bottom left. Thank You

Get wots 'rightfully yours' the CAG way: friendly & approachable - tried & tested - step by step - Great Results!

My Final Word,

Any advice is given in my opinion only, i have no legal knowledge whatsoever, only knowledge & experience gained from CAG.

Nelson Guest & Partners are Westcot's muppet lawyers, you need to send a CCA request for this debt - if they come back that it isn't covered then you can SAR them. It is unlikely they will commence legal action - especially if this is the first letter you have received.

Go to the templates section for the CCA letter, think it's letter M or N

Thanks Sillygirl, CCA it is then .... :)

My Final Word,

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general-debt-issues/20758-creditors-dcas-letter-templates.html

The letter is in here by the way - I bookmarked it as I always have trouble finding it;)

BANK CHARGES

Nat West Bus Acct £1750 reclaim - WON

LTSB Bus Acct £1650 charges w/o against o/s balance - WON

Halifax Pers Acct £1650 charges taken from benefits - WON

Others

GE Money sec loan - £1900 in charges - settlement agreed

GE Money sec loan - ERC of £2.5K valid for 15 years - on standby

FirstPlus - missold PPI of £20K for friends - WON

• 1 month later...

I've noticed that the letter from Nelson, Guest & partners is the exact same letter, whether they are chasing phones, gas bills, or credit cards debt, are this solicitors for real or did they get this letter out of a book, i suggest, 'Solicitors for Dummies'

'Legal bods for hire' is better.... I was once told that LLP (Limited Liability Partnership) stood for 'Licenced Legal Practitioners'.... by some poor girl who rang chasing a debt. I asked her to check with her supervisor about what it meant!