Ive tried everywhere else so here goes!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5890 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I know this forum is really for things NOT to do with problems so-----

I just thought I would tell everyone that today its raining where I live!

However, the real reason I have sneaked on here---- I am desperatly trying to find someone who would be willing to help with a court hearing. Im getting loads of great advice on the forums but think I may blow it at the final hurdle cos Im not that good in stressful situations and am not sure I can handle the court process even though I think we have a good chance of defending. I have tried 'Buddy Search' option but no one has replied. As someone pointed out, the buddies have been there for over 2 years so may no longer used the CAG. I dont have a court date yet (which I know dosnt help) but when it does come to that stage the court would be Bolton. Is there anyone from the North Manchester area that would be willing to help us and possible be available to attend court?.

Thank

Hello 1stlifeline!

Here is a link to your current ongoing Thread for other peeps to gauge their helpfulness to U...

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/legal-issues/130165-nationwide-cca-arrived-letter.html

...Although even if someone didn't think that they could advise U, I'm sure that their presence by your side for moral support would help U no end + calm your nerves sufficiently enough, for U to be able to think straight for yourself etc.

...:)

Hiya 1stlifeline, if your after someone who's used to being in court to hold your hand and kick you when you should do something try PMing Jailbird, shes based in the north west and is a good sport, although I think she has been poorly recently, she works in the prison system shes not an inmate :grin: and is used to the court process :) tell her Castlebest told you to PM her :).

Don't worry 1stlifeline. There is a lot of help here, and it may not go that far.

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

Thank you all for the replies. (and for putting the link on for me). I know it will make more sense when I get a date but at the moment my problem is that Im worried about committing to sending a defence and then not being confident enough to folow it through.