I'm drunk ...

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4145 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Exactly ;). How is one supposed to stay sober? And they blame the supermarkets for all the drunken pups :D

Plus, we have to enjoy it while it lasts, before our miserable puritan government forceably turn us all into teetotalers! Minimum pricing on alcohol - wonder if that will apply to the House of Commons (subsidised) bar?!:mad:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

'Twas the wedding yesterday (my friend's). I'm still drunk. Why is it that you think you're sober when you are in fact trollied?!! I was sooooo drunk. I boo'hood at the speaches when her Dad spoke (in my defense it was because it reminded me of how far away my own parents are in the states and last week was the first anniversary of my Mum's stroke). I danced (I don't dance). For some reason somebody decided to put a microphone in my hand and I was squealing along to Guns and Roses and other various Rock songs. There wasn't even karaokee or however it's spelt lol, it was along to the disco :-o. I don't sing. I would NEVER normally attempt to sing in public. I'm beyond embarassed. I think I'd better give up the booze lol. The shame!! . Her day went well though and she looked beautiful. Stunning. She had a near miss when we were setting off, she spilt make up (powder) all down her dress but thankfully managed to get it off. Apart from that it went without a hitch.

Mungy Pup

I want to live in a world where chickens are free to cross the road without their intentions being questioned. :razz:

'. I danced (I don't dance). For some reason somebody decided to put a microphone in my hand and I was squealing along to Guns and Roses and other various Rock songs

. There wasn't even karaokee or however it's spelt lol, it was along to the disco :-o. I don't sing. I would NEVER normally attempt to sing in public. I'm beyond embarassed. I think I'd better give up the booze lol.

Welcome to Tilly's world :p:D

Sound like you had a brill time though :)

Lol. I think she forgives me for being drunk, but I'm not very good with wedding etiquette and didn't know that the morning after people stay and wait for the bride and groom and say bye. Most of the people stayed over in the hotel and this morning we got up had brekkie and left. I was feeling rather poorly and assumed everybody would feel the same and do the same. She said it would have been nice to see me this morning before I left. I honestly didn't know that was what people did. I assumed the bride and groom would want to be alone on their first morning as a couple and lounge after 2 years of wedding planning. Obviously I was wrong. I feel awful now. It probably came across as really rude and hurtful but it wasn't done on purpose. People should give you strict instructions for going to a wedding so that you don't end up doing something wrong. :(

Mungy Pup

I want to live in a world where chickens are free to cross the road without their intentions being questioned. :razz:

:lol:

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

Aw, I hope they are ok. And that nobody offers them a micorphone lol :lol:

Mungy Pup

• 4 weeks later...

I have had an ample sufficiency.:D

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Saying nuffink :rolleyes::p

:eek::eek::eek:

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Adios amigos.

Im off to get rat ars*d.:D:)

On Fosters. A drop of golden sun:rolleyes::p

Not a hope Tilly. It's like gnat's wee wee.:p

Wouldn't know i don't drink

Ooooohhhhhh.. stick out your tongue. I bet it's turned black:p

pink_elephant_cartoon2.png

If all else fails, kick them where it hurts and SOD'EM;)

Wouldn't know i don't drink

It :p

:eek::eek: Your nose just grew 2 ft longer . .. :D

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers