I'm drunk ...

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4145 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

But my heart is full.

Not felt this good for a long time.

Anyone whos says its just a game has NO idea.

Updated with score by son during the Swimathon for Cancer Research,loads of c'mon you Spurs echoing around the pool! We even had a Chelsea fan swimming in our team!!

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Was a tad drunklish last night. By the time OH decided he wanted takeaway tea my mouth was doing that annoying thing when the words won't come out properly. I don't know what's worse. The fact that I couldn't get the order out AT ALL, or the fact that the guy on the other end of the phone knew what we wanted and where it was going anyway :oops:

Mungy Pup

I want to live in a world where chickens are free to cross the road without their intentions being questioned. :razz:

Was a tad drunklish last night. By the time OH decided he wanted takeaway tea my mouth was doing that annoying thing when the words won't come out properly. I don't know what's worse. The fact that I couldn't get the order out AT ALL, or the fact that the guy on the other end of the phone knew what we wanted and where it was going anyway :oops:

:lol::lol::lol: The person taking the order must be fluent in paraletic ;)

• 4 weeks later...
Sounds like a good idea too me :D

Oh Gawd!:rolleyes:

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

eleven?

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Ebay24july046.jpg

God the memories....Or is it the lack of them?

For the men of the Midlands.:p

I is almost drunk, 4 1/2 pints of Guiness, two good pubs and a bus ride where I got chatted up, and a good end to a variable week.

Three days training next week near a very nice park so if it is sunny I will be there at lunchtime.

Just going to bed now....

Oh I say SG. Sounds like a good start to the weekend.:p

yep, brothersw 5th wedding anniversary bash tomorrow.

I am just working out why I left myself a message on my own answerphone, courtesy of my friend Catherine.......

Phone a friend..50/50 or ask the audience :p

Was quite drunk yesterday. Went for lunch and drinkys with the bride to be. It wasn't our fault, it was cheaper to buy bottles of wine as apposed to a large glass each...:D

Mungy Pup

I want to live in a world where chickens are free to cross the road without their intentions being questioned. :razz:

Was quite drunk yesterday. Went for lunch and drinkys with the bride to be. It wasn't our fault, it was cheaper to buy bottles of wine as apposed to a large glass each...:D

Well that's just being thrifty isn't it, MP?;):D

Exactly ;). How is one supposed to stay sober? And they blame the supermarkets for all the drunken pups :D

Mungy Pup