• Tweets

• No I haven't paid anything, even when they have said I am in arrears, I have managed to get them t back off - not sure how, but obviously not earning above the threshold and making various complaints about them...something obviously worked for a while.    So any advice as to what I can do now? 
    • dx, As requested:   Queries are made in red. Date of Statement: xx December 2019 Claim Number: XXXXXX Between: UK CAR Park Management Limited and XXXXXXX   1.    It is admitted that Defendant is the recorded keeper of XXXX XXX.   2.    It is denied that the Claimant entered into a contract with the Defendant. As held by the Upper Tax Tribunal in Vehicle Control Services Limited v HMRC [2012] UKUT 129 (TCC), any contract requires offer and acceptance. The Claimant was simply contracted by the landowner to provide car-park management services and is not capable of entering into a contract with the Defendant on its own account, as the carpark is owned by and the terms of entry set by the landowner. Accordingly, it is denied that the Claimant has authority to bring this claim. The proper Claimant is the landowner. How do I check who the landowner is?   3.    If there was a contract, it is denied that the parking charge is incorporated into the contract. As per Thornton v Shoe Lane Parking [1971] 2 QB 163, the relevant term must be made known before a contract was formed. Here, the charge was not incorporated into the contract because [explain] – I assumed this means no contract was agreed?   4.    The amount is a penalty, and the penalty rule is still engaged, so can be clearly distinguished from ParkingEye v Beavis which the Judges held was 'entirely different' from most ordinary economic contract disputes for the following reasons:-   a)    The Claimant has no commercial justification b)    The Claimant did not follow the BPA Code of Practice, allowing a MINIMUM grace period of 10 minutes. c)    The Claimant is not the landowner and suffers no loss whatsoever as a result of a vehicle parking at the location in question d)    The amount claimed is a charge and evidently disproportionate to any loss suffered by the Claimant and is therefore unconscionable. e)    The Court of Appeal for the Beavis case made a clear reference to the fact that their decision was NOT relevant to pay-per-hour type car parks.   5.    A parking ticket was purchased. However, after much difficulty. The Defendant made several attempts to initially pay for parking via telephone and the indicated telephone-based application, which were both declined by the claimant’s system of payment. The Defendant was attending a Drug and Alcohol (D&A) test based on the conditions of a new employer. The delay in obtaining a parking ticket caused significant delay. The Defendant was late to the appointment and was not permitted to leave the test until indicated by the examiner. Options made available to extend parking durations remotely did not function. Please refer to Attachment 1 – an email of complaint sent on the said day of apparent contravention (12th March 2018). My own wording. Is this ok?   6.    The Particulars of Claim is denied in its entirety. It is denied that the Claimant is entitled to the relief claimed or any relief at all.  
    • send the new company an sar specifically asking for all the data they received from Solarplicity dx
    • I will scan up some documents, if anyone could please check over them for me and let me know if my assumptions are correct.
    • The link given in my previous  post has been updated. (ensure to have a good read and check the links given)   READ MORE HERE: https://www.gov.uk/government/news/thomas-cook-information-for-customers-employees-creditors-and-shareholders
  • Our picks

tiglet

I'm drunk ...

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2527 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

... anyone else?

All help is merely my opinion only - please seek legal advice if you need to as I am only qualified in SEN law.

I'm not.

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

Nope ......... stone cold sober tonight :)

Any typos spelling mistakes are due to leprechauns in my keyboard they move the letters around sometimes (amended just for Bookie)

"How do I...?" A Dummies' Guide to this Forum

FAQ

Forum rules

Cag toolbar

Please Donate if you can - help CAG help others

I offer help and advice in good faith, based on my knowledge and experience. I am NOT a legal or financial expert. There are many CAG members and site team who are better qualified. Please do not make major decisions based on my advice alone.I do not give advice via P.M's. If anyone can correct my mistakes or improve on my advice, please do.

Wusses

All help is merely my opinion only - please seek legal advice if you need to as I am only qualified in SEN law.

working on it :p

A-Z Index

HOW NOT TO CLAIM...Click here!

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

.please remember that any advice i give is purely my own experience or opinion thankyou

Not me. I have to measure my drinking against food and I'm not hungry!

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

You startin' somethin' pal?

Mind you I could really do justice to a bottle of Dry Blackthorn.;)

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

I need a wee now ...

Wheeeeeeeeeeee!

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

Too much information Tiglet . . .

What's the occasion?

Some useful links.

FAQ's

Making Posts

Letter Template Library

Bank Contact Details

AQ Guide to Completion

Court Fees

Data Protection non Compliance

Witness Statements for Court Bundle

Banking Code Website

Limitations Act

Fast Track Costs

A-Z Index

Mis-Claim Tutorial

Step By Step Instructions

Remember: The Ark was built by amateurs-The Titanic by professionals.

Please click my scales if you find my advice helpful !

If your claim is successful, please donate 5% so that it can continue to help others.

Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, please seek qualified professional legal Help.

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

HAVE YOU BEEN TREATED UNFAIRLY BY CREDITORS OR DCA's?

YOU CAN NOW COMPLAIN TO THE OFT ABOUT THEIR CONDUCT UNDER THE CONSUMER PROTECTION FROM UNFAIR TRADING REGULATIONS 2008.

Parent's evening

The school sells alcohol, then, does it?

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

Ohhhhh Hoody Heaven is it?

Some useful links.

FAQ's

Making Posts

Letter Template Library

Bank Contact Details

AQ Guide to Completion

Court Fees

Banking Code Website

Limitations Act

Fast Track Costs

A-Z Index

Mis-Claim Tutorial

If your claim is successful, please donate 5% so that it can continue to help others.

Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, please seek qualified professional legal Help.

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

YOU CAN NOW COMPLAIN TO THE OFT ABOUT THEIR CONDUCT UNDER THE CONSUMER PROTECTION FROM UNFAIR TRADING REGULATIONS 2008.

Nope, but it's not for want of trying. 12 bloody cans of Fosters and for some inexplicable reason, I am as sober as a judge.

The Gin bottle is looking very inviting about now....

In fact, the 'misses' has gone in search of more under the guise of 'clubbin'

If you feel that we have helped you, or you would like to help keep this web site running so that others can continue to get their money back, please click the donate button at the top of the forum.

Advice & opinions of Dave, The Bank Action Group and The Consumer Action Group are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability.

Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any doubts.

------------

Add me as your friend on FaceBook - I need all the friends I can get :-(

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=577405151

------------

That's because it's Fosters Dave .. . . get some real beer in ..

Some useful links.

FAQ's

Making Posts

Letter Template Library

Bank Contact Details

AQ Guide to Completion

Court Fees

Banking Code Website

Limitations Act

Fast Track Costs

A-Z Index

Mis-Claim Tutorial

WARNING TO ALL

I think I'd better go to bed - am refraining from replying to any serious posts this evening - feel I may just inform them that I am Shamu and I am a killer whale

The school sells alcohol, then, does it?

It ****ing should do, the meeting I had

That's because it's Fosters Dave .. . . get some real beer in ..

No can do. I switched to watered down p**s a couple of years ago when a friend of mine got pancreatis (sp?) and diabetes at the age of 28 (caused in no small part by Hurlimans).

The only drawback is that I now have to drink twice as much.

Bizarre!

If you feel that we have helped you, or you would like to help keep this web site running so that others can continue to get their money back, please click the donate button at the top of the forum.

Advice & opinions of Dave, The Bank Action Group and The Consumer Action Group are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability.

Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any doubts.

------------

Add me as your friend on FaceBook - I need all the friends I can get :-(

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=577405151

------------

Cut down and drink Stella Dave. You'll only need 3 cans so cheaper and better for you than drinking 12.

It's about quality not quantity.;)

BTW, glass of red in pub, just finished off half a bottle from the other night and started on new one.:p

What's Best for You?

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Alliance & Leicester Moneyclaim issued 20/1/07 £225.50 full settlement received 29 January 2007

Smile £1,075.50 + interest Email request for payment 24/5/06 received £1,000.50 14/7/06 + £20 30/7/06

Yorkshire Bank Moneyclaim issued 21/6/06 £4,489.39 full settlement received 26 January 2007

:p

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

12 can is an awful lot of volume....couldnt hold that much in.

a few glasses of wine & im still going to the loo every half hour

just opened my 3rd can of 1664 and starting to get a pleasant buzz going :)