so funny, how can halifax be so DUMB!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6620 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi guys, well i just called up halifax and requested my statements and he said there will be a £7.50 charge for them all but because i was daft and called without my phone banking details so i had to call back 5 mins later.

Spoke to same guy, same name same accent and he said ok there will be a £5 charge for them!!!!!!

they really do just make up what they want dont they...

good luck everyone with ur claims

Laura x

hehe, worth a go isnt it.

I'd say to people, if you call them and request statements and they try to charge £7.50 or more, just say a friend got hers for £5!! spose you could say i got them for free really but its definately worth a go!

I am awaiting my Statements, and to see what Halifax might want to charge for them.

It's beginning to look as though, because of Halifax's lack of consistecy in

their charges (for statements at least!), that they are on the run and do not have any strategy for dealing with the deluge of refund requests they are receiving ! They are showing DEFINITE SIGNS of caving in.

I am personally playing my cards quite close to my chest in my negotiations with them and as to what I post on Bank Action Group but will post the full story upon my successful outcome.

WATCH THIS SPACE ! ! ! ..............................[/i]

Taming the Halifax!

• 12 years later...

This topic was closed on 03/06/19.

If you have a problem which is similar to the issues raised in this topic, then please start a new thread and you will get help and support there.

If you would like to post up some information which is relevant to this particular topic then please flag the issue up to the site team and the thread will be reopened.

- Consumer Action Group

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6620 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks