LLoyds TSB Court Action?

nearlyoldwoman
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6506 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi everyone, just a quick question. Im chasing over £1000 from lloyds tsb. I sent the first letter and received a standard response, then sent the Letter before action and received another pretty standard response and had no partial offers from them. I am about to hand in the summary cause summons (Scotland) to the courts but I wanted to know if anyone here has actually had to go into court or do the banks always settle before it gets to that stage?

Please reply cos I am putting the court document in tomorrow.

Thank you All.

There has only been one actual case we're aware of that has actually got to court. The bank (Nat West) won using a weak argument that wasn't really countered properly. This was many months ago and since then the banks have capitulated in every case we know of.

There is always the chance that one of these cases is going to end up in court. I am doing my utmost to get my Abbey claim in front of a judge or test the theory to destruction that they will settle all claims.

Marciag.

You should always be prepared for the fact that your case could go to court.

But with the exception of the one mentioned, the banks pay up rather than go to court, sometimes, literally, on the court-room steps.

There is an effective counter for the Natwest defence, and if a case did go to court then we would be looking for full disclosure, in detail, of the cost of bouncing a cheque, etc.

That is something the banks have no desire to do.

Just remember that there is one hell of a lot of knowledge and experience available on this site, so if you have any problems, just post them on your thread..... the answer won't be far away.

Good luck with your claim. :)

• Confused 1

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....