Yes Car Credit/ Direct Auto Finance and Direct Legal Collections (nice chaps - not)

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4914 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I was the one who first discovered Mr Hold, he was on verge of moving and I referred loads to him on other forums in particular a great car finance forum that appears to have closed down. Funny how its gone full circle and now I'm being given the e NIG details. :)

When I spoke to John over a year ago he was really nice and even more importantly he acted in a proffessional manner.

DLC just want to write the debt off but I have said as there is technically no debt how can they write it off. This is being dealt with at high management level.

A lot of people are still paying money to DAF. They certainly don't want it in the newsmedia that they might have dodgy grounds on which to do so. I'm sure some are in a very similar situation but not everyone uses the internet. I

Because 4 parties are involved it is taking time, but there is quite a lot at stake for 2 parties involved and neither include DLC the debt agency.

I really can't post much about it at the moment as I know certain people DO read these threads and unfortunately I am known now on here by them but be assured when it gets sorted there will never be a confidentuality agreement signed by me and I WILL update this thread as well.

Direct Auto Finance & DLC dispute ongoing.

Offer with confidentually agreement from DLC / DAF DECLINED :D

Please PM me if you have any cheap rate or 0800 number for DCA's to add to my list and also to my website

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah i too have spent time on the phone talking to john and like yourself found him extremely polite and professional.. didnt realise you had already spoken to him about the situation.. is the yes car website that is now shut?

they did help an awful lot of people with the similar problems to ourselves and if so am sad to see their demise

• 1 month later...

It seems that i am in a slightly different arrangement from the rest of you, i went through YCC to 'purchase' a car back in the early part of 2003 & finished paying for the car before i had heard about the PPI mis-selling so have written a letter to DAF who just wrote back using the standard template letter, have also spoken to John Hold but, just stuck now as to what action ( If any ) to take now.

Debt Free Since 1st September 2009:D

Target Savings For 2010 = £1000:)

Savings So Far = £700:lol:

‘A misrepresentation is a false statement of fact made by a party or their agent, which is intended to and does induce the other party to enter into a contract. The party who has relied on the misrepresentation will have the remedy of rescinding the contract or in accordance with the Misrepresentation Act 1967 may be entitled to damages for non-fraudulent misrepresentation unless the representor can show he reasonably believed the representation to have been true’

Maybe?

Debt Free Since 1st September 2009:D

Target Savings For 2010 = £1000:)

Savings So Far = £700:lol:

• 8 months later...