MagicTongue VS Vanquis Card

MagicTongue

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4955 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all this will hopefully be my second claim I am aiming towards after sending off a prelim letter to Natwest Bank on Monday I am fired up to tackle the credit cards I possess...

Right keeping it to Vanquis for this thread...

I have searched through all addresses I can find on this forum site and I have found various threads with reguard to Vanquis credit card, however I still have not found the address to send my DPA S.A.R & £10 to, then following that, assuming of course they comply within the specified time frame, the address if not the same to send off the Preliminary Approach letter to?

Also would the prelim letter etc be the same ones as those found in the template library for banks? or would I find another template elsewhere?

Any help would be very very very welcome! :)

Registration Number: Z767493X

Date Registered: 03 March 2003 Registration Expires: 02 March 2009

Data Controller: VANQUIS BANK LIMITED

Address:

COLONNADE

SUNBRIDGE ROAD

BRADFORD

WEST YORKSHIRE

BD1 2LQ

Also would the prelim letter etc be the same ones as those found in the template library for banks? or would I find another template elsewhere?

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/586-credit-store-card-letter.html

HAVE YOU BEEN TREATED UNFAIRLY BY CREDITORS OR DCA's?

BEWARE OF CLAIMS MANAGEMENT COMPANIES OFFERING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS.

Please note opinions given by rory32 are offered informally as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

Please read the FAQ's. The process is the same as bank charges. S.A.R - (Subject Access Request), initial letter asking for the charges back and then Letter Before Action. If they don't respond to your LBA then you file an N1 at court.

Please note opinions given by rory32 are offered informally as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

Ahhh thats ok then, your last post had me confused slightly as you posted the link for credit card LBA, so the initial/pelim is the same format as the one I have sent off to NatWest. Just found the S.A.R Generator is up and running (which it wasn't two days back) so using that for the S.A.R letter to Vanquis and others (Others will get their own thread in due time)

Thanks to you for advice thus far. :D

so the initial/pelim is the same format as the one I have sent off to NatWest

Yes.