• Tweets

• Minor developments: a) Notification received that case has been referred to County Court at Chesterfield and we've to await the Judge's directions re allocation etc.  b) The letter I sent on 20th August to the agent (Lambert Smith Hampton) that manages the Berkeley Precinct and has its address on the board at the entrance, has been returned by the Royal Mail National Returns Centre, with a sticker saying the "addressee has gone away"!! Don't they have an obligation to change the signage if they move, and why wouldn't such a large company have their mail re-directed? The letter requested assistance in obtaining a copy of the contract between VCS and the landowner. I'm a bit mystified, but have found an additional address, so I could resend the letter and give it another try. 
    • urm.. FmoTl twaddle me thinks followed here
    • 123 Abc efg   22/09/2019 Dear Sir,   Re:  v xyz. Case No: 123456   CPR 31.14 Request   On (date) I received the Claim Form in this case issued by you out of the county court of Salford.      I confirm having returned my acknowledgement of service to the court in which I indicate my intention to contest and counter claim all of your claim.   Please treat this letter as my request made under CPR 31.14 for the disclosure and the production of a verified and legible copy of [each of the following / the] document(s) mentioned in your Particulars of Claim:     1: The agreement/overdraft Facility Confirmation and Terms and Conditions from that date. You will appreciate that in an ordinary case and by reason of the provisions of CPR PD 16 para 7.3, where a claim is based upon a written agreement, a copy of the contract or documents constituting the agreement the original(s) should be available at the hearing. Further, that any general conditions incorporated in the contract should also be attached.   Failure to prove the above will render any claim unenforceable pursuant to section127 and 61b(3) CCA1974   2: The Demand/Termination Notice (Notice served under Sections 76(1) and 98(1) of the CCA1974   3: Notices of Sums in Arrears under running account credit CCA2006 sec 86C   4. Notice of Assignment *   You should ensure compliance with your CPR 31 duties and ensure that the document(s) I have requested are disclosed at your earliest convenience.. Your CPR 31 duties extend to making a reasonable and proportionate search for the originals of the documents I have requested, the better for you to be able to verify the document's authenticity and to provide me with a legible copy. Further, where I have requested a copy of a document, the original of which is now in the possession of another person, you will have a right to possession of that document if you have mentioned it in your case. You must take immediate steps to recover and preserve it for the purpose of this case.   Where I have mentioned a document and there is in your possession more than one version of that same document owing to a modification, obliteration or other marking or feature, each version will be a separate document and you must provide a copy of each version of it to me. Your obligations extend to making a reasonable and proportionate search for any version(s) to include an obligation to recover and preserve such version(s) which are now in the possession of a third party.   In accordance with CPR 31.15© I undertake to be responsible for your reasonable copying costs incurred in complying with this CPR 31.14 request.   If you are unable to comply with this request and believe that you will never be able to comply with this request please confirm in your response.     Yours faithfully   Xyz. is this ok to send. and recorded delivery.
    • lots of fixed sum penalty fees?    
    • I have received statments back to 2008 from them, Its a big file, with lots of the original papaerwork, a lot of this I have not seen for a long time and im sure this wasnt in the previous SAR.  There is some information that has been erased, it seems to be the Witness or agents/sales persons name!    
  • Our picks

sparksgem

sparksgem ***WON***

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4553 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

this is a little off topic but i wonder why i can no longer use opera to view CAG seems to no longer be compatable

hi

have been following some of the threads on here and it seems i should have sent a schedule when i sent my AQ to the solicitors

could this be holding up the offer that i am sure is in the offing shortly seeing as i have a court date at the Leeds Mercantile Court along with at least another 28 people in April also i didnt send my copy of the Aq to them by recorded delivery should i give them a quick call and see if they received it?

am beginning to get a little impatient now just want back what is mine the interest is racking up daily and my claim has increased by another £70 or there abouts

think they are going to quibble over about £150 due to the claim taking so long to get to MCOL due to them taking increasing amounts of charges

DonBracho if you want to send me a message about your girlfrinds date in Mercantile we could maybe join forces

well having rung SCM yesterday to check on whether my AQ and schedule had arrived at the office and being informed it hadnt and asking me to fax the schedule to them ( also stated that hadnt had instruction from their client to settle- i never mentioned a settlement) which i did last night from work and thought i would check this morning and was told that they had been ordered to offer me a settlement which will be credited to my account in the next couple of days so it seems i have won

thank you all for all the help and support you have given me over the last 6 months as soon as the depopsit has been made i will be pressing that donate button

Sounds like good news - well done!

Can you let us all know when you actually receive the money - and if they settle in full, with interest from the date the claim was issued to actual payment?

John

*****settled in full*****

money in the bank

havent even quibbled about the bits that were over 6 years

off to press the donate button after i have posted this

and once again thanks people

keep up the good work

sparks:D

Fantastic, well done!!!!:D;)

Please remember to DONATE! Help CAG keep up the fight!

Any advice or opinion is offered informally & without liability. Use your own judgment and if in doubt seek advice of a qualified and insured professional.

Many congratulations don't forget to inform the court

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. There's a letter here if you need it - http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloyds-bank/58011-sc-m-court-bundle.html#post487345

Please remember to DONATE! Help CAG keep up the fight!

Any advice or opinion is offered informally & without liability. Use your own judgment and if in doubt seek advice of a qualified and insured professional.