sparksgem

sparksgem ***WON***

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4579 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

this is a little off topic but i wonder why i can no longer use opera to view CAG seems to no longer be compatable

hi

have been following some of the threads on here and it seems i should have sent a schedule when i sent my AQ to the solicitors

could this be holding up the offer that i am sure is in the offing shortly seeing as i have a court date at the Leeds Mercantile Court along with at least another 28 people in April also i didnt send my copy of the Aq to them by recorded delivery should i give them a quick call and see if they received it?

am beginning to get a little impatient now just want back what is mine the interest is racking up daily and my claim has increased by another £70 or there abouts

think they are going to quibble over about £150 due to the claim taking so long to get to MCOL due to them taking increasing amounts of charges

DonBracho if you want to send me a message about your girlfrinds date in Mercantile we could maybe join forces

well having rung SCM yesterday to check on whether my AQ and schedule had arrived at the office and being informed it hadnt and asking me to fax the schedule to them ( also stated that hadnt had instruction from their client to settle- i never mentioned a settlement) which i did last night from work and thought i would check this morning and was told that they had been ordered to offer me a settlement which will be credited to my account in the next couple of days so it seems i have won

thank you all for all the help and support you have given me over the last 6 months as soon as the depopsit has been made i will be pressing that donate button

Sounds like good news - well done!

Can you let us all know when you actually receive the money - and if they settle in full, with interest from the date the claim was issued to actual payment?

John

*****settled in full*****

money in the bank

havent even quibbled about the bits that were over 6 years

off to press the donate button after i have posted this

and once again thanks people

keep up the good work

sparks:D

Fantastic, well done!!!!:D;)

Please remember to DONATE! Help CAG keep up the fight!

Any advice or opinion is offered informally & without liability. Use your own judgment and if in doubt seek advice of a qualified and insured professional.

Many congratulations don't forget to inform the court

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. There's a letter here if you need it - http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloyds-bank/58011-sc-m-court-bundle.html#post487345

Please remember to DONATE! Help CAG keep up the fight!

Any advice or opinion is offered informally & without liability. Use your own judgment and if in doubt seek advice of a qualified and insured professional.