Consumer Credit Agreements - A letter from the Parliamentary Under Secretary Of State

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5425 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: RPFLMAO :D Great thread FB :p

You're welcome BB.

Regards.

Fred

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.

just to remind everyone about two posts from peterbard in december 2007

on the mammoth thread

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/show-post/post-1290431.html

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/show-post/post-1290442.html

:grin::grin::grin:

Edited by FANTASY CHARGES
edited

:cool: sunbathing in juan les pins de temps en temps

• 2 months later...

Well, I have had the same tripe in reply and have once again tried to explain to the tunnelled -visioned ajudicator that he doesn't have to make a decision on whether the "agreements" are enforceable or not - there are no agreements, only application forms. He is so pre-programmed to a stock reply that he is not listening to what a complainant is saying to him and even if he does understand what I am saying to him - and he shows no sign of doing so - all he has to respond with is his stock reply. I expect it will go to an Ombudsman now and I'll get the same reply again so I know I am wasting my time taking it further but I am going to take it as far as I can to see what happens. My reason for doing so is that once the process has been taken as far as it can, I am going to write to the Parliamentary Under Secretary for Trade and Consumer Affairs and do a mail shot to TV channels and newspapers. It's time this inequitable system of a so-called arbitration service funded by one side of the dispute and ajudicated by a service which must take account of the law but doesn't have to adhere to it, in which ajudicators are given bonuses to close cases, was investigated fully and exposed for what it is - a total farce.

Hi i just annoy them with sorry only speak welsh i not understand

name what name my name oh thats ok i know my name can you tell me it then what my name why i know who i am

WHATS your address um HOME wheres HOME well here int it homes where i am now on the phone

DOB are hell you got me on that one hang on let me have a look at my id cards 19/02/1924 (leave phone on speaker) **** thats no the one thats the one i used to get a free bus pass 21/09/1928 not thats the one to go have tea with the queen cus i was 80

01/101/1999 nope thats one so i get free student bus

they then say have you found it hell no got about 50 ID cards with diffrent date of births on Can you tell what DOB you have i can see what card its on

Another good one is can i speak with mr david davies please this is mr david davies speaking HO and for the record it is now ms Davine Davies i had my full sex swap op last week so im a miss now they allways hang up

And a friend in a call centre told me why because on there system you are down as male DATA protection act they dont know if you a full male now or full female

Ok we need a sticky going if i mod will set one up and i will compile a booklet on DVA phone call wind ups

if you want to listen to a good one go to youtube and type in angry bt customer then on the left theres a box with related links about a scot and job centre

Please Tip My Scales if Info was Use full

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...