Help Needed With Cbs Transcom

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5895 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

i HAVE HAD A FEW THREATENING LETTERS FROM CBS TRANSCOM AND ARROW RE A LOAN I TOOK OUT IN 1998, I SETTLED THE LOAN IN 2001 BUT THE ONLY PROOF I HAVE IS MY CREDIT RECORD WHICH STATES THE DATE IT WAS SETTLED ON AND THE BALANCE IS 0. i HAVE SENT A COPY OF THIS RECORD TO CBS BUT THEY SEEM TO BE IGNOREING THIS. THEY HAVE SENT ME THE CREDIT AGREEMENT WHICH TOOK THEM NEARLY 12MONTHS. i BELIEVE I HAVE PAID SOME MONEY TO THEM SINCE 2001 BU I THOUGHT I WAS PAYING FOR SOMETHING ELSE THAT WAS OUTSTANDING. WHAT CAN I DO.

ANY ADVICE GREATFULLY RECEIVED

The response to your request for the agreement should have included a request for a 'statement of account', did you ask for this? - did they send it?

If they did does the info on it make sense?

If not, write to them, telling them that they are in default of your request and demand they send you the statement.

If you didn't ask for one then write to them now asking for it, you may have to send another £1 if they get funny, but they should be sending you enough information for you to be able to understand exactly what they are chasing you for.

gh

Oh BTW please turn your caps lock off it's horrible to read in caps

If you find my advice helpful - please click on my scales

<<<<<< - they're over there!

Well, it's a funny black star now ...

The small print - any advice I give is freely given on the understanding that I am a layman and am not legally qualified in anyway.