Attempting Default Removal.

wednesday1867

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4946 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello all :)

I have 2 defaults registered against me on Experian, which i would like to be removed. The companies involved are Egg and HSBC.

Background.

Egg, i had an Egg loan, i sent them a CCA last July, i am yet to receive any kind of agreement. I stopped payments and the account is on hold. Hillesden Securities seem to be dealing with me now and every month or so, i receive a letter informing me that the account is on hold and they are still looking into my complaint and that they will keep me informed on any update. Obviously i dont want to keep hanging on and waiting for them to find it or something resembling it, so i'd like to bring this matter to a head.

HSBC

I had a Managed Loan with HSBC, again they defaulted me, again i sent them a cca request last July and again, i haven't received a signed agreement, they did send me a freshly printed copy of the agreement, but it was unsigned. They did then sell the account to CL Finance, who started court proceedings against me, but with the help of Paul (PT) they soon dispensed with court action and have since passed the debt back to HSBC, i am yet to hear anything further from HSBC.

So on the basis that neither have agreements, how can they default me when they have no agreement terms for me to default on as we dont know what was involved in the T&C's.

So is the first and best step to send a pre lim along the lines of, you have issued me a default notice, but how can i default on a non agreement?

Does anyone know of any legalities i can use to back up my argument?

Also should i write to Egg or Hillesden?

Thanks

I'll give that a go, i applied to the 3 credit referrence agencies for a copy of my credit file.

In the beginning, i only had 2 defaults, but since i started asking for copies of agreements, which haven't been supplied, i now have a total of 5 to remove.

If the Companies can't or haven't produced agreements, am i right in thinking i can't default on a non agreement, guess its not that easy?

Time to get typing :D

Afraid you're right - not that easy. But follow the guide for starters.

All help is merely my opinion only - please seek legal advice if you need to as I am only qualified in SEN law.