Credit card charges?

bikertaz

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4945 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hello,

I have just been told that I can still claim charges on credit cards, is this true is the trial court cases and pending decisions only based on unauthorised ovedraft charges?

Hope its true and I can still pursue claiming back late fee charges on my credit cards

Thanks

Yes you can commence a claim against a credit card company for charges imposed on your account.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D

They may try and stay the proceedings, but hopefully if that does happen, someone can advise you as to what to do if that happens.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D

• 2 weeks later...

I argued in court that the OFT test case related purely to bank account chagres... and that there was already an OFT report in place wihch the defendant had complied with by lower its penalty fees to £12.

The issue relating to the claim was whether both the higher fee (£20/£25) and the new fee recommended by the OFT as a maximum of £12 accurately reflected the banks actual costs.

You could probably include this in writing at the AQ stage, or to try and persaude the court to lift a stay.

Claim went ahead, and I won.

Advice offered by ENRON is without prejudice and is for your judgement as to whether to take it. You should seek the assistance or hire of a solicitor or other paid professional if in doubt.