Lowells- cant get them to produce CCA

excel1
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5865 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

no matter how many times i ring them( have rung 23 times so far) and write to them ( 4 times) plus two emails to andrew bartle which to my shock were only answered by his assistant, (i really thought i would get straight through to him:D ) i cannot do enough to provoke them into actually sending the CCA back, was wondering if anyone has any suggestions on new forms of communcation i may have missed:grin: .

Have tried polite,annoying, angry, confused and official tones of voices so far, was wondering when i can expect a telephone harrassment letter from them saying i can only communicate in writing!!

All comments are well meant but i am not legally qualified only CAG educated:D

In the slight chance i have been helpful please click the scales:)

oh,

forgot to mention that i reported all this to consumer direct who has passed on to TS, emailed watchdog and my local MP! any suggestions of who else to tell are welcome:grin: :grin: :grin:

Mr Bartle is one of my friends too and nor does he have my CCA. Perhaps a pigeon carrying birdflu?

[COLOR=blue]THAMES CREDIT: STATUTE BARRED LETTER SENT [/COLOR][COLOR=red]No reply[/COLOR] [COLOR=#0000ff]HILLSDEN SECURITIES: CCA REQUESTED [/COLOR][COLOR=red]No reply[/COLOR] [COLOR=#0000ff]ROBINSON WAY: CCA REQUESTED [/COLOR][COLOR=red]In default, 30 days up 6th April[/COLOR] [COLOR=#0000ff]LOWELL: CCA REQUESTED [COLOR=red]In default 30 days up 6th April made offer for F&F - refused [/COLOR] :D [/COLOR]

Curlyben you are right as always, but its less fun!!!:grin: :grin: :grin:

Just an update,

have been promised faithfully that it is on urgent request after further phone calls have asked as i call alot would i prefer to wait and will get a courtesy call when they have it!! Still cant help but ring tho wont know what to do when it arrives:D :D :D :D :D :D