Lcg?

galaxy2135

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4951 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello All

I wonder if you can help. Apparently a company named LCG is trying to trace me. They went to an address I lived at 2 years ago and they gave them my parents phone number. They called my parents, asked for me, but wouldn't leave any other details other than they were from LCG and that they would put a letter in the post .... to my parents house!!!

My parents can be nosey parkers at the best of times, but this has caused a hell of a lot of stress.

Has anyone heard of them? Know who they collect for???

Thank you

Hi

Thanks for the information, I've rang Littlewoods who said that there was nothing showing up on their records, and they even said they were baffled as to why I had been contacted. When I quizzed my mother again, she said that the guy had said he had some information for me, so this may not be a debt, but I know I had a few debts at that stage of my life so am thinking the worst. Any additional thoughts greatly appreciated, as sick of living on a knife edge waiting for the post to drop at my parents house!

Thanks

all DCAs when they call say they have info for u u are gonna have to wait

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.