Claim back GE Money PPI from pre 1997 store card

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4960 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I currently have a Debenhams GEMoney store card on which I have about £2400. GEMoney are charging around £35 each month for Payment Protection Insurance( PPI) and want to claim this back as I believe either I was miss sold it or it has been added after I took out the card.

I was sold the card in-store pre 1997 ( unsure of year) however I don’t remember be advised on PPI. I also have a suspicion that it has been added on at a later date without my knowledge. ( Is this possible?)

I have just sent an S.A.R. to GE Capital, so I can see my statements and my original agreement.

At the time of the original agreement I was registered self employed but subsequently became employed in 1997.

Obviously, if they have added it on after the original agreement I have a good case for re-claim. But how do I stand to claim if it is included in the original agreement and I was , effectively miss-sold?

Hi breeze and welcme to the forums

i have given you the link to the ppi forum, if you start a thread in there

you will get the help you need. good luck

http://www.consumeractiongroup.c o.uk/forum/ppi/

Tilly

A-Z Index

HOW NOT TO CLAIM...Click here!

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

.please remember that any advice i give is purely my own experience or opinion thankyou