Optima please help urgent.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4961 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Repossesed Kensington Mortgage aug 2005. Now renting no problems. All money borrowed was repaid from house sale. Last year Optima wrote claiming ERC interest etc. I wrote back explaining about charges and unreasonable amounts etc. Letter today saying at time of repsession order money judgement for balance outstanding under mortgage obtained and remains in force. Unless proposals by 29th of feb they are instructed to apply to court to enforce without delay. What do I do I seem to move two step forward and one step back. Also the statements I asked for last year were incomplete twice after re asking. I fancy my chances at court any body help please.

Hi and welcome

you have come to the right place,the site is full of helpful peep's,if you start a thread

in the link i have given you below you will get all the help and advise you need in

there good luck.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.c o....secured-loans/

Tilly

A-Z Index

HOW NOT TO CLAIM...Click here!

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

.please remember that any advice i give is purely my own experience or opinion thankyou