Refund to loan account

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5902 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have successfully reclaimed about £500 of ppi on a loan. However, the letter received today says that they have credited it to my loan account. Can they do this without my permission? Can I request that they actually send me a cheque? Also, they haven't paid interest on this money. Should I write back asking for the interest as well or accept the offer as it stands. I'm a bit nervous about pushing it too far as I am paying back this loan through a DMP.

Hi, I am having simalar problems with lloyds,

They have said they will pay my refund off the loan. My refund is just over £2100 which would be nice in my current account. I have refused the offer twice now to have it paid back into the loan account and have asked for reasons why they will ot pay it by cheque.

My only concern for you is that if you are paying in back through a DMP I assume you are behind with the payments and I THINK that if you are then they can pay it off the loan. But that is only what I have read from another thread so it may be wrong.

Sorry not to be of more help.

Lloyds settled in full

£4010.02:D

Halifax CC settled

£417.00 :D

Lloyds PPI

£3672.15 Refunded off loan :D