NO I.S thanks to WTC

donna26

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4958 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Aarghhh!!

My husband is off sick. He is the only income coming in. He is receiving S.S.P.

We have been awarded some help provisionally from H.B/CTB.

Income support have refused us, on this basis:

For the tax year 2006-2007, my DH was employed by a different company, where he did overtime frequently, so the earnings for this period were above the amount to receive Working Tax Credits.

He then changed jobs, so from the period April 2007-2008, the amount earned is significantly different.

We have been awarded WTC now, and get £22.00 p/w

HOWEVER... Tax Credits have actually awarded more than this and are holding back almost a thousand pounds so they don't over pay us.

Even though we are NOT physically in receipt of this money, I.S said it has been awarded so we are therefore not entitled, as according to the WTC award, we are entitled to something stupid like £22.00 per day.

But we are struggling. We are a family of 4! We wont have monies released from TC until april, and then I ask, seeing as they owe us that money, will they pay it us in a lump sum, or just extra each week? They cant tell us that apparantly.

What, if anything can we do?

snap donna.

Same for us, they just stopped our CTC and they in turn informed the Income support people, who stopped that aswell. So for three weeks now as a family of 5 we have been getting 80 quid as our CTC has been stopped til April 4th due to an overpayment.

My hubby had also been on ssp then IB.

My MP is on the case for me,

Settled at 50%

Clydesdale £155. Should have been £310 charges, plus interest :( Husbands Account.

SETTLED IN FULL:

MBNA £1230. For Hubby.

Halifax £39.

RBS £342. For Hubby.

Cap One £200.

Abbey:

:D Settled in FULL April 18th 2007. £5179.83 Paid but what a long battle!

:D

COMPENSATION OF £100 ON 14/04/08 FOR CONTINUED HARASSEMENT.