Speedy printer recommendation for all your Court/DCA/Etc letters!

ncf355
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5904 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all,

after putting up with my old HD 840c I finally bought a new printer a month back and have so far found it top notch -

Its an EPSON D120

Bought it (with a wireless print server box!) for £59.99 at Staples

Uses individual cartridges for each colour and both quality and speed seem very good

I regularly print out 80-100 pages docs and the speed from this easily exceeds laser printers costing 3 times the price

Eeven has a "whisper" quiet setting for when the other half is asleep and youre still toiling over docs

:cool:

Cheersh

NcF

omnia praesumuntur legitime facta donec probetur in contrarium

Please note: I am not a member of the legal profession, all advice given is purely my opinion, if in doubt consult a professional

Hi all,

after putting up with my old HD 840c I finally bought a new printer a month back and have so far found it top notch -

Its an EPSON D120

Bought it (with a wireless print server box!) for £59.99 at Staples

Uses individual cartridges for each colour and both quality and speed seem very good

I regularly print out 80-100 pages docs and the speed from this easily exceeds laser printers costing 3 times the price

Eeven has a "whisper" quiet setting for when the other half is asleep and youre still toiling over docs

:cool:

Cheersh

NcF

i think i will have to pop off down to Staples as i need a new printer because my ones printed so many defences etc its about to give up the ghost

handy to know what good products there are out there for these type of jobs

regards

paul

The other advantage about Epson is that you can buy generic cartridges, so saving HUGE amounts of money in the long run, whereas brands like Lexmark sells their printers cheap but then the cartridges cost you the same amount as the printer, near enough.