Blackpool Meet

Thailand
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5735 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Bill, what are you on about? - you know the set up by now! Me, thou & SSL in double bed!! (preferably gettin' a foot rub of SSL) :D lmao penny just dropped :grin:

It's that, or Pontins Blackpool. I've drove past it - it's dire. Maybe the Imperial??? :D

You saying it's worse than wales :o

Theres always Tiffany's. A bright pink hotel is always a good idea. :p

Got too agree with cyril, pink hotel :grin:

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Washing my hair.

I didn't realise you held this event in such high regard! Is it Wash n Go??

I'll reiterate, get your backside to the, ever promotion chasing, Blackpool!

I can always add a fourth, don'tchakna :D

Washing my hair.

Ooooooh playin hard to get. :grin:

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

07 or 14 June

Just re-read this thread, and my post after said May instead of June. :rolleyes: You'll get used to it. :D

Thinking we should avoid these dates:

Academic year 2007-2008

Spring term

Spring Half Term: from 18 February 2008 to 22 February 2008

Easter Public Holiday: from 21 March 2008 to 24 March 2008

Easter Holiday: from 07 April 2008 to 18 April 2008

Summer term

Summer Half Term: from 26 May 2008 to 30 May 2008

Summer Holiday: from 24 July 2008 to 02 September 2008

So, the 14th no good for das Bookster. Maybe 07 June could work?

Baz, you seem to think of me as your stalker. Drop it, it couldn't be further from the truth lmao (although FB comment was hilarious!!) :D

Bookie, if you want to stop at mine for the conference, you're welcome to, and it's only 20 mins from here.

Looks like you have done your homework Thai. :D

We don't want to wait too long for this meet. (or maybe thats just me...impatient :p )

I suppose at the moment, its more important to see who is interested in coming first, then we can work out a date.

So my name is defiantly on the list. Big surprise huh!! :D

F&Q's... Read here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

OK, so June 7th seems to be a good date for some people. We could have it as a temporary date. :rolleyes: See how it works for everyone.

F&Q's... Read here

OK, so June 7th seems to be a good date for some people.

This might be like the boy who cried wolf... but I don't know if I'd be able to make it! Tis my birthday and I'll be a very old man :( ...but on the plus side it's Lula's birthday at the same time and I ain't as old as her! :p

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

but I don't know if I'd be able to make it! Tis my birthday and I'll be a very old man :(

Dont worry, i'm sure they will have some thing for you "older" people to enjoy, :grin:

Anyway, we will all help you celebrate your birthday, and im sure Thai could plan some entertainment for you!! :grin:

F&Q's... Read here

im sure Thai could plan some entertainment for you!!

In that case - I can't make it as I'm washing my hair.

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

7th June is only the week-end after the Cornwall one, I think Mr Bookie might start complaining if I leave him with the kids every week-end and disappear to debauch myself with CAGgers all over the country. :razz:

Having said that, seeing the state of my finances at the moment, these are all hypotheticals for me anyway, so set a date and see how things work out closer to the date for me. :-D

Hedgey and Thai, thank you both for offers of accomodation, I'll let you know closer to the date if I can afford to go to the conference.

I have been chatting to a few people and it seems the 7th June isnt a good date either.:(

So its back to the drawing board.

F&Q's... Read here

Thinking we should avoid these dates:

Academic year 2007-2008

Spring term

Easter Public Holiday: from 21 March 2008 to 24 March 2008

Easter Holiday: from 07 April 2008 to 18 April 2008

Summer term

Summer Half Term: from 26 May 2008 to 30 May 2008

Summer Holiday: from 24 July 2008 to 02 September 2008

We don't want to make it any longer than that really, or we will never get there!! :(

So by looking at the dates Thai has done, what about the first(5th may onwards) or second week in May?

F&Q's... Read here

So by looking at the dates Thai has done, what about the first(5th may onwards) or second week in May?

Are we still on about May 2010?

Bloomin' eck, I'll be 87 in July

no zimmer frame's allowed :p

. We'd deffo need a mini meet/riot late April/early May due to severe

withdrawal symtons

I'm away first week of april,;) think i might be pushing it at the end too :o

:p Bigger meet in June??!!. This Cagwh**e needs his fix!

How many we having :eek:

December 25th, Baz? HUMBUG!

:grin: