Ive had 3 ppi's in total help claiming please

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5897 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi well wasnt until i found these forums that i was made aware that you could claim back for ppi's.

Ive had 3 loans in total each time upgrading to a bigger loan all with ppi's when i have upgraded i have had some sort off refund for the insurance not sure if i will be able to claim for them but my current loan which ends next year thank god has a ppi on it which is rather large i bank with hsbc by the way :-|

I also have a credit card with them which has a ppi on it which will be cancelled tomorrow.

Ive seen the template letters and that but who am i making the claim from the bank itself or the insurier ? Am confused :confused:

I understand i need dates etc found the agreement forms i signed for the loan and credit card so how do i go about starting the ball rolling where do i send it ?

Thanks for all your advice;)

Hi well wasnt until i found these forums that i was made aware that you could claim back for ppi's.

Ive had 3 loans in total each time upgrading to a bigger loan all with ppi's when i have upgraded i have had some sort off refund for the insurance not sure if i will be able to claim for them but my current loan which ends next year thank god has a ppi on it which is rather large i bank with hsbc by the way

I also have a credit card with them which has a ppi on it which will be cancelled tomorrow.

Ive seen the template letters and that but who am i making the claim from the bank itself or the insurier ? Am confused

I understand i need dates etc found the agreement forms i signed for the loan and credit card so how do i go about starting the ball rolling where do i send it ?

Thanks for all your advice

Hello and welcome to the forum:D

You need to approach HSBC as they sold you the loans and the credit card:D .

Send a full S.A.R - (Subject Access Request), you will find it in the ppi forum stickies, it will cover the loans and the credit card, add your details and the account no's, enclose a £10 Postal Order, send everything recorded delivery and keep everything in a file.

Wait for the info to come and whilst waiting read around the threads and educate yourself:D

If you need to know anything just ask:D

If any of my posts are helpful, please feel free to click my scales. All information is given as my opinion only, based on my own personal experiences. I have no legal training, but have educated myself in aspects of consumer legislation. My motto "NEVER GIVE IN, NEVER SURRENDER", THERE IS A WAR ON YOU KNOW

I am also sending a S.A.R for overdrawn charges guess it goes to the same place.

Thanks for the advice

Hello Laz,

If you send the full SAR they must provide you with all information that they hold on you. This will include bank statements, overdrawn charges, interest everything.

If they don't give you everything. you send a non-compliance template under the dpa and then report them to the Information commissioner Office.:D

If any of my posts are helpful, please feel free to click my scales. All information is given as my opinion only, based on my own personal experiences. I have no legal training, but have educated myself in aspects of consumer legislation. My motto "NEVER GIVE IN, NEVER SURRENDER", THERE IS A WAR ON YOU KNOW

Hi,

I work for a BBC1 consumer affairs programme called "Don't Get Done, Get Dom", in which presenter Dominic Littlewood attempts to resolve issues that have arisen between consumers and companies.

Having read your story, we would be extremely keen to hear from you to see if there is anything we might be able to do to help.

If you would like to talk to us, please get in touch at:

[email protected]

0207 731 6868

Thanks very much,

Robert Gershinson

Don’t Get Done, Get Dom (BBC1)

Hi,

I work for a BBC1 consumer affairs programme called "Don't Get Done, Get Dom", in which presenter Dominic Littlewood attempts to resolve issues that have arisen between consumers and companies.

Having read your story, we would be extremely keen to hear from you to see if there is anything we might be able to do to help.

If you would like to talk to us, please get in touch at:

[email protected]

0207 731 6868

Thanks very much,

Robert Gershinson

Don’t Get Done, Get Dom (BBC1)

hi ive emailed you let me know if you get it or if you would prefer me to ring thanks