Dca's Be Warned

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5878 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

AFTER HEARING ALL TYPES OF BS FROM YOUR PHONE PEOPLE , AS FROM NEXT WEEK I WILL BE RECORDING ALL YOUR CALLS , IVE BEEN TOLD THIS WEEK THAT I AM LEGALLY OBLIGED TO SPEAK TO YOU IF I OWE YOU MONEY (LIE) I HAVE TO GIVE MY DETAILS (LIE) and then to top it off ONE OF YOU LOT DCA GAVE ME THE SEX AND NAMES OF 3 DEBTORS WHO LIVE IN A POSTCODE THAT I USED TO LIVE , SO MR B , MR T , AND MT W OF B37 YOU MAY WANT TO GET IN TOUCH WITH */* AS THEY ARE GIVING YOUR DETAILS OUT WILLIE NILLE .

CAG v dca

CAG EVERYTIME .....

KEEP RIGHT ON TILL THE END OF THE ROAD ........

Lowells phoned me once, saying if I didn't pay, I'd go to prison. I laughed at the chappie and he got so angry....'You'll go to prison, it's the law. I'll take your house, your car, your everything, you'll regret laughing at me' I simply replied 'what?, you? on your own? without a court order?, I'm kind of thinking, between you and me, you'd go to prision as that is tantamount to theft'

Quite abruptly, he hung up, anti harrassment letter sent and not a peep again.

Good for you LB x

All my knowledge has been gained from personal experience and the sharing of advice from fellow members.

Robbinson Way told me i would most definately be going to prison just yesterday. I have it on tape too. [EDIT]

[COLOR=blue]THAMES CREDIT: STATUTE BARRED LETTER SENT [/COLOR][COLOR=red]No reply[/COLOR] [COLOR=#0000ff]HILLSDEN SECURITIES: CCA REQUESTED [/COLOR][COLOR=red]No reply[/COLOR] [COLOR=#0000ff]ROBINSON WAY: CCA REQUESTED [/COLOR][COLOR=red]In default, 30 days up 6th April[/COLOR] [COLOR=#0000ff]LOWELL: CCA REQUESTED [COLOR=red]In default 30 days up 6th April made offer for F&F - refused [/COLOR] :D [/COLOR]

The nice lady was quite adamant and predicted my fate should i not cough up 1900 immediately. At one point i thought she was going to introduce my new cellmate.

[COLOR=blue]THAMES CREDIT: STATUTE BARRED LETTER SENT [/COLOR][COLOR=red]No reply[/COLOR] [COLOR=#0000ff]HILLSDEN SECURITIES: CCA REQUESTED [/COLOR][COLOR=red]No reply[/COLOR] [COLOR=#0000ff]ROBINSON WAY: CCA REQUESTED [/COLOR][COLOR=red]In default, 30 days up 6th April[/COLOR] [COLOR=#0000ff]LOWELL: CCA REQUESTED [COLOR=red]In default 30 days up 6th April made offer for F&F - refused [/COLOR] :D [/COLOR]

Well one thing for sure I won't be getting into more debt - no-one will lend me anything:D. But I think you are right Mr.Ton - you only have to look at all the statute barred debt that is being chased at the moment to see that the DCA's are feeling the pinch the same as the rest of the economy.

BANK CHARGES

Nat West Bus Acct £1750 reclaim - WON

LTSB Bus Acct £1650 charges w/o against o/s balance - WON

Halifax Pers Acct £1650 charges taken from benefits - WON

Others

GE Money sec loan - £1900 in charges - settlement agreed

GE Money sec loan - ERC of £2.5K valid for 15 years - on standby

FirstPlus - missold PPI of £20K for friends - WON

We have always been behind the US in every way. Technically, a lot more than 5 years. How many American films have u watched from the 50/60's when they have micowave ovens-loads-and how long have we had them? So,financially hopefully we have a bit of catching-up to do tho as things are I doubt it:eek: Very scary indeed.