• Tweets

• I managed  to get through to northants bulk today, spoke to a lady who told me after taking my details,the case no, my address etc, that it's not one of their cases? She then asked me if I knew the total amount ,I said no.   She asked regarding the claimants name, after which she enquired as to what letter & form I had been sent, and what court had sent it.   She then informed me that because it was my local county court ( manchester) who are dealing with it they're the ones I will have to go through as she'll be " limited as to what she'll be able to say".    I have her my reasons why I've called ie obtain a copy of the judgement and the claim form, she said " the claim form when it was initially issued is not something we can send out again,but the court will be able to send you case details & I'll be able to get them through my local court,they're will be a £10 fee for copies of documents but I'll need to go through Manchester county court who have the case file"    I asked if Manchester Will have the claim form? She said no as the claim form can't be reproduced,but I'll be able to get case details which will have the information which would have been in the claim form. They will have the particulars of claim, which will tell you what the claim was about.   I asked if their is any way I can get the claim form, she responded with " the claim form can't be reproduced" but you can get case details which will the information that would have been on the claim form through Manchester county court, and a copy of the judgement will come from there too,as they are dealing with it now.   She told me the case was initially at a different county court (name indistinguishable due to bad connection) and is not a case they've dealt with, and they (northants bulk) only deal with online claims?  And mine was a manual claim, so I'm to contact Manchester,as I need to go to them direct.    So I'm kind of lost now in terms of what steps to take next.     In regards to what date was on the bailiffs letter he left it blank, and only filled in the area underneath which asked for " ref " which he filled in with one letter and one number.     Hi there   Yes I'm thinking of crossing out what I've filled in on the form and ask for a suspension on this matter as I've been the victim of identity fraud. It must have been someone from one of my temporary abodes as I did have mail sent to a couple of the addresses.   Yes I'll definitely be calling northants bulk on Monday as a matter of urgency, and will post off the form the same day too.   I'm not sure what date is on the form but I will definitely check once I'm home and update you on here.   Thank you for clarifying the abbreviation.    Hi ,just to ask, would I still be subject to the 8 day reply thing,as he's not put a date on the letter,and would you have any idea why he did that.    Many thanks
    • Hi, I managed to get through to northants bulk today, spoke to a lady who told me after taking my details,the case no, my address etc, that it's not one of their cases? She then asked me if I knew the total amount ,I said no.   She asked regarding the claimants name, after which she enquired as to what letter & form I had been sent, and what court had sent it.   She then informed me that because it was my local county court ( manchester) who are dealing with it they're the ones I will have to go through as she'll be " limited as to what she'll be able to say".    I have her my reasons why I've called ie obtain a copy of the judgement and the claim form, she said " the claim form when it was initially issued is not something we can send out again,but the court will be able to send you case details & I'll be able to get them through my local court,they're will be a £10 fee for copies of documents but I'll need to go through Manchester county court who have the case file"    I asked if Manchester Will have the claim form? She said no as the claim form can't be reproduced,but I'll be able to get case details which will have the information which would have been in the claim form. They will have the particulars of claim, which will tell you what the claim was about.   I asked if their is any way I can get the claim form, she responded with " the claim form can't be reproduced" but you can get case details which will the information that would have been on the claim form through Manchester county court, and a copy of the judgement will come from there too,as they are dealing with it now.   She told me the case was initially at a different county court (name indistinguishable due to bad connection) and is not a case they've dealt with, and they (northants bulk) only deal with online claims?  And mine was a manual claim, so I'm to contact Manchester,as I need to go to them direct.    So I'm kind of lost now in terms of what steps to take next.     In regards to what date was on the bailiffs letter he left it blank, and only filled in the area underneath which asked for " ref " which he filled in with one letter and one number.     Hi there   Yes I'm thinking of crossing out what I've filled in on the form and ask for a suspension on this matter as I've been the victim of identity fraud. It must have been someone from one of my temporary abodes as I did have mail sent to a couple of the addresses.   Yes I'll definitely be calling northants bulk on Monday as a matter of urgency, and will post off the form the same day too.   I'm not sure what date is on the form but I will definitely check once I'm home and update you on here.   Thank you for clarifying the abbreviation. 
    • OK, thanks, please do so when you have time.   If you want a good laugh, read post 14 at  https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/435008-smartcst-anpr-pcn-paploc-wrong-reg-hardwick-road-stockton-on-tees/?tab=comments#comment-5111577  This is a letter mainly the work of forum regular Lookinforinfo.  It contains all the legal arguments about why you're in the right.  It was sent in May after a threat by the parking company to take a motorist to court but strangely the parking company have been conspicuous by their silence since!  
  • Recommended Topics

• Our picks

• Recommended Topics

Bank Loan

No1Kris

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4959 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello

I am 24, and I just want some advise on a loan i have. I have this loan for 2 years now. I took it when i was 20, for £4000, at a rate between 5 - 7 % APR, which i was ok with, paying of £106 a month. Now a couple years on, I just found out that my loan for £4000 is really a loan for just under £5750 ?!? Because of my interest amount adds up to £800 and my insurance amount of £950 which they made me take because of the size of the loan, thats like nearly 50% interest! I only found out about this, when i asked the bank, how long i have to pay, to clear my loan! Noone told me it was 50% more then my loan amount i had to pay, i just thought 6%, is this fair?

I love the site btw, keep up the good work :)